Guest bluebelle

When it comes to the sport stuff, it is difficult to have objectivity in broadcasts... however there is an easy solution... have one person strong enough for each side... you could stomach seeing a tim moaning if he was sitting next to a novo-like character bigging up the champs!

Part of the problem though is they don't even mention us

at all, unless it's to be negative. I think one of the things that got this petition kicked off is the fact that there was no build up to the cup, no mention of us winning the double. It wasn't even one-sided reporting - there was no reporting at all!

When it comes to the sport stuff, it is difficult to have objectivity in broadcasts... however there is an easy solution... have one person strong enough for each side... you could stomach seeing a tim moaning if he was sitting next to a novo-like character bigging up the champs!

That's a good point actually.

Look at sky for the Scottish Cup. De Boer and Charlie Ridiculous.

Who is giving the Falkirk p.o.v. there? No one. Ridiculous just wanted to slag Rangers or talk about Celtic. There not even playing you alky retard!

The BBC just as bad. Nevin (fecking rent-a-pundit), Ian McCall and the third I can't remember.

No real Rangers men. No Falkirk voice. Just the typical ex-Celtic arseholes with their agenda to push (if Celtic lost/aren't playing in the big matches, the standard is poor, Rangers aren't a good team bla bla bla).

Fuck off the lot of them.

Are there no articulate ex Falkirk players and could they not get a Rangers man from the media in? Who care's what the bitter one's think when they are not involved?

FF won't allow it to be posted due to differences of opinion with the website the petition originated from.

Thats a bit stupid as FF has a lot of members and potential signatures

shooting themself in the foot a bit.

Signed.

The BBC just as bad. Nevin (fecking rent-a-pundit), Ian McCall and the third I can't remember.

No real Rangers men. No Falkirk voice. Just the typical ex-Celtic arseholes with their agenda to push (if Celtic lost/aren't playing in the big matches, the standard is poor, Rangers aren't a good team bla bla bla).

Fuck off the lot of them.

Are there no articulate ex Falkirk players and could they not get a Rangers man from the media in? Who care's what the bitter one's think when they are not involved?

Errr, Ian McCall played for both clubs and also managed Falkirk.

:flipa:

Thats a bit stupid as FF has a lot of members and potential signatures

shooting themself in the foot a bit.

Signed.

FF is well and truly a busted flush. Run by self-publicists who have ruined a once great site through petty politics and self-interest.

And for all their talk about protecting the Rangers support, this is the same site which refused to support the BBC protest at Pacific Quay last year.

FF is well and truly a busted flush. Run by self-publicists who have ruined a once great site through petty politics and self-interest.

And for all their talk about protecting the Rangers support, this is the same site which refused to support the BBC protest at Pacific Quay last year.

That is indeed a fact Mr Cole. The kicker is that the petition isn't actually anything to do with the website whose name cannot be mentioned on FF. All that website did was help circulate it to other Rangers websites such a Gersnet. I'm afraid those running FF are again blinded by their paranoia and personal bitterness. I'm sure many people no longer are surprised when this happens.

I see Mr FF still lurks quietly in these parts.;)