Thommo Injury update???

Starts by highlighting the fact that everyone's away fort heir holidays but Thomson's still there working on getting fit.

Says it's been frustrating missing out on such big games in the run in of the season.

Goes on to say he's fairly confident given the fact that he'll be in over the summer of beign fit for the first day of pre-season training so it seems reports of a September return might of been off the mark.

Shows him running around and what-not, seems to be moving alright.

Funny thing is the lighting in the interview is a bit off and his hair looks greyer than Davie's.

Heard a rumour that he would be fit for the season start. A fan said he spoke to him and got it straight from the horse's mouth. Though don't remember if I posted it anywhere on here as some people aren't keen on unsubstantiated rumours.

Good news indeed.

I am convinced the story on the Rangers website that alleged Edu and KT would both be missing for the start of the new season was written by either Barry Ferguson himself or a very close friend of his in an attempt to get Walter to allow him to stay!!

Unsubstantiated rumours are the best sort. Don't worry about posting them next time.

Aye, true. Up to the reader if they believe the "source".

And can you get a better source than some faceless guy on a message board i've never met claiming to have spoken said player? :D

I think I just couldn't be bothered with explaining such a tenuous source, even if I didn't really expect any grief on here.

We'll need Tommo for the Champions League matches to give protection to the back four, I only hope Walter doesn't go with 4-5-1 in the CL though.

Painful stuff.

Painful watching defensive, backs to the wall home games in the 4-5-1 line up, but I wouldn't mind another 3 nil win away from home against a quality side like Lyon. :D