Tevez has gone way down in my estimations now. He's a quality player who could pick any of the worlds top clubs to play for yet he chooses Man City.

Money talks!

Thing is though, I would never blame players for chasing the cash

Thing is though, I would never blame players for chasing the cash

I think Tevez is a fantastic player as do the Man Ure fans. It shows lack of ambition on the part of Tevez choosing Man City over other clubs who have a better chance of winning trophies.

Don't get me wrong, money does talk and you'd be daft not to be chasing it as you say Ian but Tevez is world class player who could be playing for Real Madrid, Chelsea and the likes.

I think Tevez is a fantastic player as do the Man Ure fans. It shows lack of ambition on the part of Tevez choosing Man City over other clubs who have a better chance of winning trophies.

Don't get me wrong, money does talk and you'd be daft not to be chasing it as you say Ian but Tevez is world class player who could be playing for Real Madrid, Chelsea and the likes.

You are correct,and I agree with you,however it is a sign of the times if clubs keep throwing crazy money at players then they would be daft to turn it down

You are correct,and I agree with you,however it is a sign of the times if clubs keep throwing crazy money at players then they would be daft to turn it down

A sorry state of affairs when a player would rather have money in his pocket than winners medals in his cabinet.

Not good enough for Man U imo, they wont miss him.

Ferguson obviously didnt want him that much. And i dont think he is world class but he is better than Michael Owen.

Tevez has proved he doesnt need to be at one of the top teams though, he went to West Ham just for the football. Seems he just wants first team football as much as the cash.

Good move for him IMO, and a great coup for Man City, this will help them atrract the next line of players. although i would like them to finish outside the top 8.

Ferguson obviously didnt want him that much. And i dont think he is world class but he is better than Michael Owen.

Tevez has proved he doesnt need to be at one of the top teams though, he went to West Ham just for the football. Seems he just wants first team football as much as the cash.

Good move for him IMO, and a great coup for Man City, this will help them atrract the next line of players. although i would like them to finish outside the top 8.

I think if it all gels together, they are in with a shout of 4th. Arsenal are in a financial mess and have very little to spend. Man City might be able to capitalise

What a tedious freakshow the English Premiership has become. How anyone can still retain an interest in this obscene league is beyond me. I hope every one of the clubs dies on their arse so they have to rip the whole thing up and start again.

Wage cap Loyal.