Walter's RSS feed.

I don't know about you guys but I don't really enjoy the boards being clogged up with banal "news" from the official site. I can tolerate the BBC feed; at least Chico's news is actually news.

If I want the boring stuff from the official site, I'll log on. I joined gersnet for a reason. So I didn't have to read sterilised, tedious rubbish.

Can we have a poll on whether (ahem) Walter Must Go?

There has been a lot of irrelevant stuff posted so we've created a sub-forum for the news feeds where upon these stories will all be posted there.

Anything interesting, we'll move into here. :)

Not sure what you mean, Jon?

The RSS feed articles will all be posted directly into the new sub-forum and, if any individual story is deemed important enough to be moved into here (e.g. Ferguson transfer, TV deal etc), it will be moved as soon as a moderator/admin gets a chance.

Of course, if that doesn't happen too quickly, everyone is welcome to post in the sub-forum and/or create a duplicate thread in here.

:)

As Frankie says anyone who thinks it is important news can copy and paste it onto the Rangers chat. No need to wait for a Moderator to do it. I feel it is an excellent addition to the forum but i agree with shroomz it was drowning the Rangers chat. Now on a sub-forum you can choose to take it or leave it.