Walter's RSS feed.

What do Chick and Wattie know about football anyway.:)

Certainly not as much as the rest of us who post far far quicker. Thats why I think they are a waste of time I'm afraid.

What do Chick and Wattie know about football anyway.:)

Well neither of them could spot a left mifielder! :whistle:

Looks like the best answer to me. All club/SPL stories get posted on the RSS feed. People can brows them if they wish.

Any big stories get posted anyway and we get merged threads between different posters and sometimes RSS feeds anyway. So nothing chanes except the less interesting RSS feeds stay in that forum. :thup:

Still getting responses on here though isnt't it. I wish there was an option to just select the parts you wanted to read as I really do find this a total waste of time and adds nothing to the forum.

Still getting responses on here though isnt't it. I wish there was an option to just select the parts you wanted to read as I really do find this a total waste of time and adds nothing to the forum.

I would agree that some of us, myself included, don't feel the feeds are worth the bother. However I can understand some people's liking for them as they make the forums a one stop shop for all things Rangers related.

can't you just ignore them then m8 :confused:

Put the feeds on ignore if you don't want to read them.

The feeds provide an instant method of creating Rangers related threads automatically when users aren't around to do it. For example, Ian posts many of these threads but is back away to work for 4 weeks on Wednesday. As such, many of these threads wouldn't be posted otherwise so the chance of discussion missed.

The feeds also mean people don't need to visit other sites if they're pressed for time. All relevant, official Rangers news is on Gersnet as quickly as it is on the RFC/BBC site so people can visit here for a few mins, find out the latest news and gauge our varying opinions as well.