I never saw that scoreline coming :D

Never mind Gretna, you've reached Div 1 and averaged about 13 goals a game in that time, a SFA Cup final (unlucky BTW) and the UEFA cup in a short time. Hold your heads high!

They should have never been in the uefa cup anyway.As far as I know this will never happen again They are changing the rules,when a team gets beaten in their national cup final by a team who are already in the CL,The Uefa cup place will go to the next best team in the league ie; it would have went to Hibs this season

Whilst driving down to Eaglesham for an interview last night, saw around 12-15 bus loads of Derry City fans travelling up to Motherwell - must have been a fair crowd of them.

Cammy F

I was talking to a guy in the pub last night and he said the Derry fans just about filled the South Stand and completely filled the Davie Cooper stand. I wonder how many Timmy fans were in the Derry end last night.