Sounds good tonight from the running commentary.

Gutted it wasn't on the tv.

But it was on my laptop...... official site for watching live games is way better than last season, now we just need English language commentary

did you not have any streams m8?

I had a very good one........

I normally find something. But only got home for work for the second half and didn't have a look for one (not feeling to well and so couldn't be bothered :().

Appreciated your and Craigs updates though. :thup:

I agree craig we had more of the ball and looked great at times going forward. Passing was good, as was the movement. Looking forward to the first game of the SPL even more now.......

Indeed johnny.

The defending was a bit poor at times (Whittaker is getting found out at the back a lot - but not all his fault as it seems he is being told to get forward a lot, we need to work out who is going to cover that).

But from the midfield to the forwards I thought our passing was excellent - nice little one touch passes in triangles and we kept possession really well for the most part. But it was the speed at which we passed, as well as the movement off the ball, and the speed in which we got the ball forward (without punting it) which I was most impressed with.

Thought Davis and Naismith epitomised the movement off the ball - they seemed to be involved in almost everything that was neat

Crikey, it sounds like we played well according to Craig. If WS can continue to use that tactic and play with some flair then maybe he'll turn me into a fan of his. :whistle:

Hopefully will see the goals at some point tonight on SSN.

But it was on my laptop...... official site for watching live games is way better than last season, now we just need English language commentary

THe better quality stream is encouraging, but what the fuck is the commentary all about? No reason for it to be in a foreign language surely???