Celtic win against Arsenal could help Rangers.

Feck the second pot. There's only one issue of concern. Up the Arse!

Rather a Spiersesque approach!

I believe Graham is promoting his founding of a new CSC for those wishing to express Metrosexual Balaclava Chic - Armalites and Catamites CSC.

Another emotional outburst like above, may see an invitation to join being extended from the Botanical Truth fairy. Careful now.

It even annoys me when I hear the broadcasters on the radio saying '' Celtic in CL action tonight '',....................THEY'RE NOT!!!!!!,it's a qualifier.

Wont be hearing this at Parkhead this season:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgomX3qD-iA]YouTube - UEFA Champions league theme song[/ame]

Rather a Spiersesque approach!

I believe Graham is promoting his founding of a new CSC for those wishing to express Metrosexual Balaclava Chic - Armalites and Catamites CSC.

Another emotional outburst like above, may see an invitation to join being extended from the Botanical Truth fairy. Careful now.

At least I didn't mention facial humiliation. :D

It even annoys me when I hear the broadcasters on the radio saying '' Celtic in CL action tonight '',....................THEY'RE NOT!!!!!!,it's a qualifier.

Agreed, and their win in Moscow hasn't broken their duck of nil away wins in the Champios League.

Wont be hearing this at Parkhead this season:

I love hearing that tune when we're in the competition - it sends a tingle down my spine, and hate hearing it when we're not - just gives me a sinking feeling.

I love hearing that tune when we're in the competition - it sends a tingle down my spine, and hate hearing it when we're not - just gives me a sinking feeling.

I know mate. Always makes me think of the glory days of the 93/94 season.

Can still remember the feeling of sitting up to watch the Champions League ties. (Was still quite young then and moved away from Scotland aged 5/6 so missed out on going to the footy young. :()