This'll irk the bheasts

If you remember last season the septic were awarded a very dubious penalty against I think Kilmarnock , or possibly St Mirren which was outside but finished inside , and every member of the celtic appreciation society backed the refs decision .

What goes around comes around .

The penalty was borderline imo. If he gave a free kick i wouldn't have complained too much. Likewise the sending off - could have been a red or a yellow, its down to the ref to make the call.

The way I see it, what comes around goes around. We got a 50/50 last minute penalty and we got the 3 points. Excellent. But some other day we'll be on the wrong side of something that costs us 2 or 3 points and we'll just have to put up with it.

I prefer to be 'in credit' in terms of the karma associated with bad decisions, for later in the season.

After studying this photograph closely for a full two-fifths of a second, I'd say the foul clearly started at least two yards inside the penalty area. I can't imagine how anyone could see it differently.:whistle:

Looks like that's outside the box eh? Ah well :devil::devil::devil::devil:

j0b9ld.jpg

Pic courtesy of offshorebear on VB.

Not in the least bit concerned whether it irks them or not to be honest whether it was a fair penalty decision or not. With 36 SPL games to go, something tells me there's tons of decisions still to go for & against us. Having watched it several times, I do think the foul in question was well inside the box by at least half a yard.

if the decision we got wasn't a penalty then it makes up for the other two that we should have gotten - the big centre's grappling of Miller in the box and same player who handled the ball back to his keeper.

Cammy F

Radio clydes phone in almost went into meltdown this evening as all the mopes were on complaining about rangers and that so called contraversial penalty kick also they had the cheeck to ask how the hell McCulloch wasn't sent off for a tackle!

Radio clydes phone in almost went into meltdown this evening as all the mopes were on complaining about rangers and that so called contraversial penalty kick also they had the cheeck to ask how the hell McCulloch wasn't sent off for a tackle!

See this is what surprises me. When Celtic get a dodgy decision we're all up in arms about it. When we get a dodgy decision we wonder why the tims are up in arms about it.

Pot calling the kettle black.

See this is what surprises me. When Celtic get a dodgy decision we're all up in arms about it. When we get a dodgy decision we wonder why the tims are up in arms about it.

Pot calling the kettle black.

I agree Gav. The reality is that whilst I didnt think Thomson's was a red I could see why the ref gave it. And there is no way, in my opinion, that the penalty we got was actually a penalty.

Plenty decisions went against us yesterday but the penalty was arguably the biggest decision of the day and it went for us.

Funny, if that were a Celtic player getting red carded and then a penalty we would, as you say Gav, be up in arms about it too.

Let them boil, it is fun :thup: