Breaking News - Murray Steps Down as Chairman

Couldn't remember that fat cunts name but yes, I think it will be exactly the same thing. I don't see much changing if I'm honest.

Bit harsh.

Shold at least evaluate Johnston's pedigree before rushing to make judgements. From the media release, he seems like a very sharp cookie, so we'll need to check him out first.

Bit harsh.

Shold at least evaluate Johnston's pedigree before rushing to make judgements. From the media release, he seems like a very sharp cookie, so we'll need to check him out first.

Exactly give the man a chance ffs.......

Like Bluedell said he has resigned as a director as well so hopefully it won't be the same as last time.

This should be seen as a positive step not another chance to slag him and the new chairman off!!

Bit harsh.

I was calling McLelland a fat cunt, not, Johnston. :admin:

A new era to begin? or Johnston to stabilise us until the club is sold? For me the best option is that Johnston can use his extensive contacts to entice an investor/investors and a new C.E.O. (On the presumption that Murray has given him his proxy) Interesting times.