Whether it was football or business reasons the point still stands. They are happy for Boyd to go. :(

Remember we have a different chairman now !

Boyd will stay, main reason is that he doesn't want to leave and also he loves this club to bits !

"There a few factors, in terms of how far we go in Europe and new sponsorships so that will determine who comes and who stays." - Ian Durrant

Hopefully, if we do get the finances we need a contract extension for Boyd will be top priority.

Boyd, Naismith, Lafferty, Davis & Novo would be the last players I'd sell from our current team because they are all Rangers mad. Boogie would be in there with them as well purely because he's so good, but unfortunately I think he'll leave if the right offer comes along. I might have missed out one or two, but my point is that we shouldn't sell players that genuinely want to stay at Ibrox if they're good enough.

Boyd will leave - whether it is this summer, January or next summer is the only point up for discussion. He is out of contract next summer and will not be offered a new deal.

Cammy F

Not saying I disagree but on what do you base this on?

Surely come January if he rejects any offers again then we would offer him a contract to save him leaving for nothing. He has shown he wants to stay at the club.

Can the club sell the player without him agreeing to the move and all the terms etc? I didn't think so, so if he wants to stayt put he could. In his place I'd carry on, reject any offers and lose the club money for his treatment. Bit harsh maybe and I'm shattered, also obviously a huge fan of Boyd.

Boyd will leave - whether it is this summer, January or next summer is the only point up for discussion. He is out of contract next summer and will not be offered a new deal.

Cammy F

What makes you think he won't be offered a new contract before Xmas if he's still a Rangers player tomorrow night when the window's closed??