Why is Kevin Thomson not in the Scotland Squad ?

Because he's hardly played any matches since November last year and because of that doesn't merit a place in the squad. Give him a couple of months and he'll be 1st pick.

Thats probably true but there is players all through the squad unfit and not getting first team games.

I hope your right hopefully he will be starring at this summers World Cup.

What did Hurley Burley say about Broadfoot?

He said to the press that Broadfoot was 'a player of limited ability'. I think it was in the context of somehow paying him a compliment on his attitude, but seeing as Burley's a halfwit it didn't quite come out right.

He made a similar blunder with Boyd by getting all defensive and criticising the player when questioned by the press about not playing him in the Norway game.

He said to the press that Broadfoot was 'a player of limited ability'. I think it was in the context of somehow paying him a compliment on his attitude, but seeing as Burley's a halfwit it didn't quite come out right.

He made a similar blunder with Boyd by getting all defensive and criticising the player when questioned by the press about not playing him in the Norway game.

And when you think about it every player in the world is limited on ability, just some players are limited more than others. Burley may have been trying to pay Broadfoot a compliment but he went about it all wrong. It is just another example of proving he is out of his depth at this level.

It is just another example of proving he is out of his depth at this level.

I think at any level it shows poor management skills to be singling out a player for criticism. Fair enough if your not happy with the performance of the team and let it be known, but individual criticism should be left behind closed doors.

In the case of Broadfoot, if it was intended as a compliment and came out wrong then Burley should have tried to set the record straight at the first opportunity. He didn't and in seeing that Broadfoot didn't throw the dummy out the pram as many other players would have done, he obviously figured it was OK for him to leave that statement on record. Weasel.