Scotland v Holland

Seeing as they now run themselves down there, what difference would it make?

I'm absolutely certain that the majority of people in South Africa would hate to see the Dutch win anything at all there never mind the World Cup. Put it this way, if it came to a knockout match or even the final & an African nation was playing Holland, I think I'd be hard pushed to support the Dutch. Their only saving grace is that unlike certain other European colonialist nations, they at least didn't kill ALL of the native people, although they might actually have done just that if they hadn't needed the slave labour. :whistle:

Why do we never have any luck ?

Why ?

We showed last night that we can compete with the best, we had the better chances but the ball just wouldnt go into the net !

I think it was harsh to blame Miller for that chance he smacked the ball first time hard as he could, it has to go down as a great save from the keeper.

We hut the bar, post, keeper made a few great saves and we also scored which i think was onside ! Havent seen any replays of it though, was it a goal ?

All the players ( apart from Commons ) were very good last night and gave it there all, proud of the players. The atmosphere was red hot, loudest i have ever heard Hampden.

David Weir was very unlucky, stretched the most he could, feel so sorry for him.

Anyway

2012, We'll Be Coming !

p.s Norris please stop posting your pointless comments if you have no interest

Was sitting in the BT stand upper tier last night

and met Arthur Numan, Michael Mols and big Bert Konterman all 3 Gentleman

who still look like they would stroll the SPL , Mols is really small no wonder

defenders hated playing against him :)

Also met Pedro Mendes in Buchanan Street too yesterday so my day was

uplifted a wee bit despite losing to the Dutch.

Brilliant atmosphere last night.

Was sitting just below the media.. every time I saw Spiers he was typing and not even watching the fucking game.

Did you manage to find your way to and from the stadium or did your mum come and pick you up after the game to make sure you got home safely?

Did you manage to find your way to and from the stadium or did your mum come and pick you up after the game to make sure you got home safely?

His Mum was with him, she had him on one of those kiddie leashes :thup: