Those who left after the third goal (74 mins)

I cant stand people who leave when it goes tits up. And I cant stand people who complain when other people leave when it goes tits up.

Tonight was rubbish IMHO and it was almost an 80's throwback.

I stayed until 90+3. Big deal.

Do what you want if we're 4-0 down at home with 15 minutes left.

Edited by Union City Blue
<--- mong

People can surely leave when they want, especially if you're 4-0 down at home!!

First half we were good but the defending was woeful in the 2nd half. We should've had a penalty yes but the way they created chances and how they took them it might not have made much difference but we will never know, but it certainly didn't help us. Naismith moaned at the ref the rest of the game which didn't help him or the team. But the ref was shocking, why do we keep getting these prats?

I don't see why fans should stay until the end, are Rangers going to score 4 or 5 goals? Do they deserve to be clapped off by fans who have spent a fortune being at the game? I don't think so.........

Good on the fans who stayed till the end but no need to slag others who can't watch their team getting stuffed at home......

Yeah, it's a bit annoying when fans leave early but its part and parcel of the game unfortunately - losing or winning in fact.

The traffic situation around Ibrox doesn't help at the moment. Takes around 45-60mins just to get away from the immediate locus because of road closures. Probably explains why some nip off early.

I'd have left when we went 2-0 down.

I've done it before and I'd do it again. I can't watch other players and fans celebrate when they score against us. It's bad enough when we goal 1 goal down but to go 2, 3 then 4 is just gutting.

Edited by Gazza_8

What's worse? Leaving early or not bothering to get off your arse and go to the game in the first place?

At �£40 a pop, I'm not sure I'd use the term "not bothering to get off your arse". Having more money than others doesn't make you more of a fan.

There will be 20,000 "fans" scrambling around for footage of Novo's goal this morning. What a shame.

At �£40 a pop, I'm not sure I'd use the term "not bothering to get off your arse". Having more money than others doesn't make you more of a fan.

There will be 20,000 "fans" scrambling around for footage of Novo's goal this morning. What a shame.

Going to games makes you more of a fan, in my book.

People can always come up with excuses as to why they don't go. Are you trying to suggest that everybody who left early has a lot of money and could easily afford their �£40? What sacrifices have they made to pay for their tickets?

If people don't have the money, then that's unfortunate, but it doesn't put them in a position to criticise those who do go.

Going to games makes you more of a fan, in my book.

People can always come up with excuses as to why they don't go. Are you trying to suggest that everybody who left early has a lot of money and could easily afford their �£40? What sacrifices have they made to pay for their tickets?

If people don't have the money, then that's unfortunate, but it doesn't put them in a position to criticise those who do go.

There's nothing in that post I can remotely agree with I'm afraid.