Just heard rangers to sign chevaton from man utd in january till end of may on loan . rangers to call back andy webster in december from loan at dundee utd as they need cover for bougherra who will be at africa nations cup rangers have sounded out a �£5million pound investment from wwe (yes the wrestling) for advertisement during the home games for 3 years . that cash will go towards new deals for walter+backroom, kris boyd, nacho, kevin thomson, broadfoot. rangers will try and sign players for free in jan on pre contracts ( i would like them to go for rosicky of arsenal sure hes a bit old but still a very good player ) but wages could prove stumbling block i can see rangers buying 1 or 2 players most likely defenders with davie weir (hopefuly) retiring and bougherra (players says this his last year at club)leaving in the summer after world cup when his price multiplies . rangers may also sign alan hutton back from spurs with alan mcgregor going the opposite way .

quite interesting

It doesn't exist. Probably deleted as it's all made up.

I don't think Man Utd even have a player called Chevaton.

It looks like it came straight out of the sports pages of the Sun. I'm sure I recognise the grammar.

Disclaimer

Maineflyer denies ever reading the sports pages, or any other pages, of the Sun. Honest.

there defo no player at Man utd called chevaton????a load of pishhhh if u ask me.

i have just google him name and its a story from football rumours

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

The rumours about Rangers on that site and similar sites are normally total tripe & most likely sent in by bead rattlers, since anybody can send in the rumours. These are the places where wind up merchants are sending in Rangers takeover rumours as well, then going round Gers forums spreading them.

That website is quite possibly the worst rumours website out there. I read it religiously to obtain some humour at the start of a day.

I have seen rumours of players moving to a club days AFTER they have just signed with someone else.

kt08 - utter, utter pish website and the rumour you posted will no doubt be utter pish too.