Bougherra out!

If it is Walter's decision then he is cutting off his nose to spite his face imo. Why would he want to go with LmC and Weir at the back???? The Romanians must be rubbing their hands :(

I never thought I'd be defending Walter Smith but we need to recognise that he has more to think about than just the team selection tomorrow night. The season goes on until May next year and Walter has to think of all roads between here and then. There's much on Walter's plate that we will never see or be aware of an we need to accept that. I'm the first to say that I think we could do better than Walter but even I realise you have to judge him on his results rather than how he achieves them - and by "results" I mean the win-lose-draw results, the standard of performance by the team and the development of the team over time.

I never thought I'd be defending Walter Smith but we need to recognise that he has more to think about than just the team selection tomorrow night. The season goes on until May next year and Walter has to think of all roads between here and then. There's much on Walter's plate that we will never see or be aware of an we need to accept that. I'm the first to say that I think we could do better than Walter but even I realise you have to judge him on his results rather than how he achieves them - and by "results" I mean the win-lose-draw results, the standard of performance by the team and the development of the team over time.

You're an imposter.............bring back the REAL MF...........:)

You're an imposter.............bring back the REAL MF...........:)

Don't be fooled. It's a trap! :)

What benefit does he get out of pretending to be injured ??????

I think they're hinting that the pretence might be Walter's rather than Bougherra's.

The pretense is probably everyone's. Bougherra could easily be injured, but it's more likely that he's being privately disciplined & the club are covering it up to keep the media/press wolves off their backs & to keep Bougherra's reputation in tact. They wouldn't want to be chopping anything off his value after all....

Single biggest loss we could have for tonight's game. :(

I would never play Papac at CB in the SPL. I reckon he'd be rag-dolled by all the big targetman. However I imagine the Romania's play a more continental brand of football and would tempted to partner Papac with Weir tonight as I think he is a cleverer defender than McCulloch and would perform better tonight.