Me missing the big picture again

If i was Walter, wait it wouldn't suprise me if Walter done this.

But locked them all in a room for a good few hours and just tore right into every single one of them !

Last year i thought the players wearing the shirt knew what it was about ! It seems like they have became alienated !

They are living our dream, im sure McCoist & Durrant wouldn't have been best pleased. We have 3 Rangers men there who will drum this in to them ( well i hope so ).

Get them into the training ground, get the basics right and lets see what happends.

Why the hell do we continually have to have legends drumming into players what it means to play for Rangers , I would settle for simply getting good players and teaching them good drills to improve on the tacticts that the team attempts to play .

Instead we keep going back to this drivel about our club being special when it is plain to see we are not , for fuck's sake we have just been humiliated by a team from a city with a population of 17000 , this was their first ever win in europe, we were absolutely useless , the basics have been missing all season , we beat celtic woohoo , europe must be trembling.

Quick get into another league and throw money at the team , never mind addressing the problem

the blue order are fantastic but sometimes i find them guilty of blind faith as how they couldnt be hurting watching that tonight baffled me.

Perhaps they were hurting but they see that booing players low on self confidence will not improve performance.

my mate swears if Smith is in Charge next season he is handing his ticket of 14 years back to Rangers and i cant blame him i might follow his lead to.

Interesting choice as even in spite of the recent shit we are still in better shape than under PLG and Eck last year yet he kept it through that. :confused:

So too should Killie.

. But I cant accept a sub-par performance where the players simply dont seem to care

And the fact that they don't care must be because they have no faith in the management. I once sat and suffered when we lost 1-0 at home to Morton in the pre-Souness era. The manager was one Jock Wallace and the crowd was - 5,000. We're heading that way again. Just because we are managed by a legend doesn't mean he doesn't have a sell-by date.

I'm wondering about Lawrie Sachez. What's he doing these days? Wee Dick's still a fan according to him. Surely we could find the money?

And the fact that they don't care must be because they have no faith in the management. I once sat and suffered when we lost 1-0 at home to Morton in the pre-Souness era. The manager was one Jock Wallace and the crowd was - 5,000. We're heading that way again. Just because we are managed by a legend doesn't mean he doesn't have a sell-by date.

I'm wondering about Lawrie Sachez. What's he doing these days? Wee Dick's still a fan according to him. Surely we could find the money?

Get healy up front to partner Lafferty?

Why the hell do we continually have to have legends drumming into players what it means to play for Rangers , I would settle for simply getting good players and teaching them good drills to improve on the tacticts that the team attempts to play .

Instead we keep going back to this drivel about our club being special when it is plain to see we are not , for fuck's sake we have just been humiliated by a team from a city with a population of 17000 , this was their first ever win in europe, we were absolutely useless , the basics have been missing all season , we beat celtic woohoo , europe must be trembling.

Quick get into another league and throw money at the team , never mind addressing the problem

I don't remember much about 9 in a row, but am i not sure we don't great one season in europe ( but got cheated ) then the rest we done pants while we kept winning the league.

Trust me i would rather win the league every year than trying to make europe tremble us !

Romania, not a country you would expect amazing things from. In current times now though, improved facilitied plus a much much much bigger nation than Scotland, they have probably got some of the best players in romania and no doubt play for the national team.

God sake, barca got beat at home 2-1 tonight, it's europe, any team you play against will be tough

The booing seemed to me to only come from one area of the ground....the Broomloan Road stand.

Bluedell the booing was round the whole stadium

i have never in all my time going to Ibrox heard booing with such anger behind it.

Just got in from the game thought we were awful tonight. Was typical sitting back after we scored and we just had no out ball also worst ive ever seen whittaker play totally gutted to be honest