I think that , that will be after agreement with Murray is reached on the sale price of his shares , the Debt is a seperate issue and from what I can gather it is the wrangling between King and LLoyds that is holding up any sale

If that is the case then it is strange that the article expresses surprise that the bank was full payment of the debt. We are a solvent company, and will make a profit this year. Why wouldn't they expect repayment on a 1:1 basis?

For �£30m we just need 100k fans to invest �£300. That's the price of a Sky Sports subscription without espn, or less than 10 away games, so if everyone canceled this for a year or missed some away games, and instead bought a piece of the club, it would be in the fans hands.

It's never going to happen but it just sounds so easy.

I think King is looking at the Celtic McCann model, where you take over with a minimal amount and then raise a lot of money from the fans with a huge rights issue.

The fans end up losing half their money but the club get's on a better footing.

It brought Celtic from no money, no team and no stadium to where they are now with little debt.

For �£30m we just need 100k fans to invest �£300. That's the price of a Sky Sports subscription without espn, or less than 10 away games, so if everyone canceled this for a year or missed some away games, and instead bought a piece of the club, it would be in the fans hands.

Fans were unwilling to pay �£40 to watch Rangers in the CL.

Sounds like Lloyds are in damage limitation mode. They know fine well that a lot of people will close accounts if it's admitted that Lloyds are playing hardball & threatening Rangers with administration.

You have to wonder how many decision makers at Lloyds wear green ties. Worrying thought that one.

Sounds like Lloyds are in damage limitation mode. They know fine well that a lot of people will close accounts if it's admitted that Lloyds are playing hardball & threatening Rangers with administration.

You have to wonder how many decision makers at Lloyds wear green ties. Worrying thought that one.

I doubt that allegiences to celtic have anything to do with it. It will be a purely business decision, albeit one that we may have trouble understanding the rationale of.

I also doubt that they are too concerned about fans closing their accounts, although there is no reason for them not to try and limit that.