Predictions - Unirea v Rangers

That was not my point. My answer was actually an answer to Calscots post that you will look stupid if Rangers win and look stupid if they lose and you predict the defeat. (I should have Quoted it probably). That is utter crap in my eyes. If we all predict a Rangers win all the time then there is actually no point in the thread. We can just put a list of scores next to Rangers name. I would think the idea is to be realistic as possible and pick the score you think, be it Rangers or the opponents. Just predicting Rangers does not make anyone a better supporter.

This is not a smite at your post Ian, just my thoughts.

And finally win or loose i would rather watch Rangers thank you.:flipa:

The "realistic" prediction would be to put Rangers to win every game in Scotland as there is not a team with a better than 50% record against us. In Europe, you'd think it would be realistic to predict us to win against a lower ranking team. So predicting the Seville loss would have been realistic.

So predicting a Rangers win pretty much all the time should be perfectly normal as well as realistic. If you were talking about say Motherwell, you'd have a better point.

If you think about it we've only lost ONCE this season to a lower ranked team - Unirea in what was pretty much a freak result.

Unless you think that deflected and own goals are a great skill that makes a great team then there is no basis to expect it to happen again.

Predicting a loss has no basis at all in realism - it's a totally subjective prediction. What I'm saying is it's strange for a fan to make up a subjective prediction for his team lose when you'd expect him to have a bit of belief in his team which should surely normally influence his subjectivity in the other direction.

Hahaha! Good idea Johnny...

In fact, maybe we should have two separate Rangers sub-forums? Would be interesting to see who moved back and forth throughout the course of a season. ;)

Fuck that, a forum where I only get to talk to Calscot. I'm sure he'd feel the same. :D Plus we'd never have "met" Gazza, Norris and MF. :devil: