Predictions - Unirea v Rangers

I don't really get the predictions for us losing. If you're wrong, you look a bit of an arse. If you are right and take any pleasure from it, you look a bit of an arse. So you have to wonder what the motivation for such a prediction is.

You have just said what I have felt for a long time in these prediction threads!!

It is not surprising some people are thinking negative as they just humped us at Ibrox 4-1. What is the point of sticking your head in the sand and farting a Rangers win just for the sake of it. Personally i can see Rangers falling back to a far more defensive style or even the penalty box tango so i can see it being a long night at 0-0

It is not surprising some people are thinking negative as they just humped us at Ibrox 4-1. What is the point of sticking your head in the sand and farting a Rangers win just for the sake of it. Personally i can see Rangers falling back to a far more defensive style or even the penalty box tango so i can see it being a long night at 0-0

Pete, if some fans want to approach a game feeling negative then that is up to them, but I think we are well capable of getting a result tonight, and I'm not '' sticking my head in the sand and farting a Rangers win just for the sake of it '' as you like to describe it, but if you really believe we are not good enough to go to Romania and get the win we need maybe you should just watch the Liverpool game :), I personally think we can get a win :)