RST apologises at last

However the apology seems to be to the rest of society for the fact that Rangers exists. Who on earth was the RST twat on Sky Sports asking for passports to be removed from the "troublemakers" in Romania but couldn't bring himself to mention the behaviour of Romanian officials that led to bears defending each other or the stone age organisation that clearly broke UEFSA requirments. If arseholes like this can't speak FOR Rangers supporters then they should say nothing at all. Who needs enemies with a supporters trust like this?

Although I agree with you about the clearly utterly useless stewarding and draconian measures used, I also agree that if anyone who is identified as a troublemaker should be banned from every Rangers game.

These people should not be let off simply because Unirea were not prepared etc.

Although I agree with you about the clearly utterly useless stewarding and draconian measures used, I also agree that if anyone who is identified as a troublemaker should be banned from every Rangers game.

These people should not be let off simply because Unirea were not prepared etc.

I'd agree with you but...an elderly supporter was clearly seen to be punched in the face viciously by a steward and that seemed to be the catalyst. Can't blame people for taking the law into their own hands at that.

I'd agree with you but...an elderly supporter was clearly seen to be punched in the face viciously by a steward and that seemed to be the catalyst. Can't blame people for taking the law into their own hands at that.

As much as I understand where you are coming from, simply taking the law into ones own hands when someone else has done the same does not make it acceptable at any level.

2 wrongs don't make a right andat the end of the day, the Club will suffer - with possible bans/fine/points deduction or matches behind closed doors.

There is an unhealthy attitude amongst many that it is simply OK to do such things. It is not, and never should be. Chavish/Nedish/Mongish behaviour needs to be nipped in the bud, and for many who see it as acceptable (and I note you don't, and also accept what you say with regards to the old gent being punched) it is an underlying disease that starts at childhood.

Never seen this....

Who said what? Was it Fraser Martin as he's usually very good with the media?

Yes, it was Fraser ..... it's the second time I've seen him on TV and on both occasions he seemed to pander to the media agenda rather than challenge it.

I entirely agree with Wija above and have no time at all for troublemakers amongst the Rangers support. However, while two wrongs don't make a right, neither does ignoring one of those wrongs altogether.

I'll say it again, these people who speak for the RST are doing Rangers no favour and are failing the small but secret number of members they have left.

You know, I've almost never started a topic about the RST. I only usually respond to their various announcements, so any idea that I go around hounding them is nonsense.

Didn't take you long to change your tune Maineflyer eh !!

You know, I've almost never started a topic about the RST. I only usually respond to their various announcements, so any idea that I go around hounding them is nonsense.

Didn't take you long to change your tune Maineflyer eh !!

Thought I'd give you an opportunity to use some of that horde of quotations you collect just for occasions like this.:)

If I'd only known you treasured honest and truth on football forums, I might occasionally use them.:whistle:

Thought I'd give you an opportunity to use some of that horde of quotations you collect just for occasions like this.:)

If I'd only known you treasured honest and truth on football forums, I might occasionally use them.:whistle:

Listen Maineflyer your opinions are only your opinions , just because you utter them does not mean they are for ever sacred and set in stone , whatever the RST spokesman said is his opinion and one that many will agree with , you cannot base a defence on what Uneria's stewards did , that's up to UEFA to decide , just as we will get done on what the fans did , whether we agree or not the decision will be made and we will get done .

Our problem is we take massive amounts of fans to games in countries that are simply not set up for these sort of large fan movements , their police and stewards just cannot cope , there are very few clubs that have travelling supports such as ours , it also doesn't help when fans get bladdered on cheap beer for hours on end prior to kick off .