Bucharest & Fuzzy Logic

You told me "how it works mate". I felt patronised. I apologise. I wasn't "deconstructing"; your little chat simply piqued my interest. I'm sure you read ancient Greek perfectly. I apologise again.

no need to apologise at all, man. its just a bit of fun. you seemed to be saying we were just parroting what we had read, but thats just how it works. even with rangers - you just hear what everyones got to say then make up your mind. i just fling mate and man in wherever i can. :D ps i read ancient greek ok, whenever i speak it it comes out a bit glaswegian though ;)

<contemplates essay on Athenian political structure and influence held by generals, and wonders whether to read Thucydides or just ask BmcK and Cotter>

Victor Hanson is a decent read on the Poloponnesian but obviously not as authoritative as Thucydides. Very interesting though.

BMCK, I am about finished that book so will bring it home with me next week and mail it to you.

<contemplates essay on Athenian political structure and influence held by generals, and wonders whether to read Thucydides or just ask BmcK and Cotter>

relate it to the current and future ongoings at ibrox and its another article for the site man :D

<contemplates essay on Athenian political structure and influence held by generals, and wonders whether to read Thucydides or just ask BmcK, Cotter and Craig.>

Apologies! The Gersnet Classical Greek scholar community is plainly larger than I anticipated.

Edited by andy steel