John McLelland Oct 2002. It’s loans we took for Murray Park and loans associated with other assets we have, so they are repayable over time depending on the loan itself. The interest on the debt is about the equivalent of paying the annual wages of a top class player, which I think puts it in context.

Is Murray Park still mortgaged, if so who holds the mortgage.

John McLelland Oct 2002. It�s loans we took for Murray Park and loans associated with other assets we have, so they are repayable over time depending on the loan itself. The interest on the debt is about the equivalent of paying the annual wages of a top class player, which I think puts it in context.

Is Murray Park still mortgaged, if so who holds the mortgage.

All the loans that Rangers had were consolidated into the �£22m loan (now �£20m) that was set up in 2004 or 2005. the cash owed to the bank is secured on the club's assets but there is not a specific mortgage on Murray Park.

Do Rangers own outright Ibrox and Murray Park. if so why do they appear on the balance sheet of Murray International as an asset. is this simply because Murray International is the ultimate holding company and owner of Rangers FC.

The Ibrox Stadium and football training facilities, included within freehold land and buildings, acquired with the purchase of The

Rangers Football Club plc are valued on a depreciated replacement cost basis. The directors determined the valuation of these properties

on a depreciated replacement cost basis at 30 June 2006 based on a valuation received from Messrs. DM Hall, Chartered Surveyors.

Do Rangers own outright Ibrox and Murray Park. if so why do they appear on the balance sheet of Murray International as an asset. is this simply because Murray International is the ultimate holding company and owner of Rangers FC.

The Ibrox Stadium and football training facilities, included within freehold land and buildings, acquired with the purchase of The

Rangers Football Club plc are valued on a depreciated replacement cost basis. The directors determined the valuation of these properties

on a depreciated replacement cost basis at 30 June 2006 based on a valuation received from Messrs. DM Hall, Chartered Surveyors.

FFS. I thought we had been through all this on RM?

Ibrox and Murray Park are owned by Rangers and are in Rangers' balance sheet.

They appear in the consolidated balance sheet of MIH because MIH own Rangers, but they do not appear in MIH's own balance sheet.

FFS. I thought we had been through all this on RM?

Ibrox and Murray Park are owned by Rangers and are in Rangers' balance sheet.

They appear in the consolidated balance sheet of MIH because MIH own Rangers, but they do not appear in MIH's own balance sheet.

Maybe you're the one who's been beating on an 'empty drum'.:)

MIH own Rangers, is there some convoluted mechanism by which Rangers own Ibrox and Murray Park outwith the remit of their ultimate holding company Murray International, which makes the properties assets of Rangers and not Murray International.

It would be helpful if you could guide me through the last part of page 21, all those naughts get me confused, as does who owns what.

http://www.murray-international.co.uk/documents/MURRAYREPORTS2007.pdf