Rangers haven't attracted a single prospective buyer, reveals David Murray

Much as I am very wary of SDM, I would think that 32 trophies during his tenure entitles him to be cut some slack if not respect for his word, 32 trophies is still 32 trophies.

Spanner as much as I believe you are a wind up merchant not even you can believe that dross , the question of are we better off now after 21 years of Murray's stewardship is an absolute certain no .

We should heve been set for good with scouting , finance and youth set up the envy of the rest of the UK such was our advantage when he came to own us , yet here we are ,scrambling around looking for Bosman's or loan signings , our esteemed chairman doing a bunk for the second time ( though this time he wont be allowed back ), the bank effectively running the show , though I realise you have a polar opposite opinion to the rest of us .

The sooner this sorry mess comes to an end the better ,but according to you Murray will arise at the AGM and return triumphant , and announcements will be made that will make a fool of all of us and show you as a genius I cannot wait for the 7th Dec

Spanner as much as I believe you are a wind up merchant not even you can believe that dross , the question of are we better off now after 21 years of Murray's stewardship is an absolute certain no .

We should heve been set for good with scouting , finance and youth set up the envy of the rest of the UK such was our advantage when he came to own us , yet here we are ,scrambling around looking for Bosman's or loan signings , our esteemed chairman doing a bunk for the second time ( though this time he wont be allowed back ), the bank effectively running the show , though I realise you have a polar opposite opinion to the rest of us .

The sooner this sorry mess comes to an end the better ,but according to you Murray will arise at the AGM and return triumphant , and announcements will be made that will make a fool of all of us and show you as a genius I cannot wait for the 7th Dec

Let me reiterate, Muir works for Murray not the bank, the club is a going concern that has a manageable debt, there have been no overtures for due diligence regarding any club takeover despite the pish spewed by Bollox King, Duffy is an ex- bankrupt I take it he has been discharged, that in itself does not make him a bad person, and nothing if anything will happen until the restructure of MIH debts. Where you get the idea that SDM will rise at the AGM you will have to take credit it for that , I doubt he will appear. I take it you see 32 trophies as a lack of success. :)

Let me reiterate, Muir works for Murray not the bank, the club is a going concern that has a manageable debt, there have been no overtures for due diligence regarding any club takeover despite the pish spewed by Bollox King, Duffy is an ex- bankrupt I take it he has been discharged, that in itself does not make him a bad person, and nothing if anything will happen until the restructure of MIH debts. Where you get the idea that SDM will rise at the AGM you will have to take credit it for that , I doubt he will appear. I take it you see 32 trophies as a lack of success. :)

I can wait until the AGM my good fellow, then we will see who is flushed , those were your words and we will wait with baited breath , as for the last 9 years , an absolute debacle culminating with Murray running away and hiding behind John McLelland , as for te first 11 , as I have posted many times we were so far ahead of every other team that we should have been set for ever , scouting , youth set up finance , instead we are a shambles of a club and where's the man responsible , he's done a bunk again but this time not of his own choice , though you will disagree wiith that as well

I can wait until the AGM my good fellow, then we will see who is flushed , those were your words and we will wait with baited breath , as for the last 9 years , an absolute debacle culminating with Murray running away and hiding behind John McLelland , as for te first 11 , as I have posted many times we were so far ahead of every other team that we should have been set for ever , scouting , youth set up finance , instead we are a shambles of a club and where's the man responsible , he's done a bunk again but this time not of his own choice , though you will disagree wiith that as well

So you still expect SDM to arise as you put it, there will be no change get used to it SDM is going nowhere, a real Royal flush. :)

Winning trophies was great and all but twice almost going bankrupt in the process wasn't.

With some of the pish we've put up with in the last few years I'm surprised Murray has a single fan left.

So you still expect SDM to arise as you put it, there will be no change get used to it SDM is going nowhere, a real Royal flush. :)

yawn yawn yawn , you still never answer anyone's points except with another question , you are so predictable , why you even bother posting on a rangers site is beyond me , but I await your incisive reply as usual :whistle:

Winning trophies was great and all but twice almost going bankrupt in the process wasn't.

With some of the pish we've put up with in the last few years I'm surprised Murray has a single fan left.

Are we bankrupt have we ever been bankrupt, it is the if your auntie hud baws syndrome, WS has a lot to answer for, it is almost as if he was doing a Boogie and working his ticket, by making his unfounded and scurrilous comment about the bank running Rangers, all in all a jolly bad show by WS.

Are we bankrupt have we ever been bankrupt, it is the if your auntie hud baws syndrome, WS has a lot to answer for, it is almost as if he was doing a Boogie and working his ticket, by making his unfounded and scurrilous comment about the bank running Rangers, all in all a jolly bad show by WS.

I think when we hit debts of nigh on �£70-90 million, that surpassed 'if your auntie hud baws syndrome'. That was not sustainable debt for a football club competing in the SPL.

To be honest, if you can't see what Murray's done to us then nothing I can say will make you change your mind.

I think when we hit debts of nigh on �£70-90 million, that surpassed 'if your auntie hud baws syndrome'. That was not sustainable debt for a football club competing in the SPL.

To be honest, if you can't see what Murray's done to us then nothing I can say will make you change your mind.

The problem is it is you who cannot see, there is no such thing as a free lunch, success often comes at a price and as our chairman said the club is a going concern, with manageable debt, or do you expect everything for nothing.

Murray's biggest fault has been his loyalty to people, who have been proved to be able only to buy their way out of trouble, and often unsuccessfully.

The problem is it is you who cannot see, there is no such thing as a free lunch, success often comes at a price and as our chairman said the club is a going concern, with manageable debt, or do you expect everything for nothing.

Murray's biggest fault has been his loyalty to people, who have been proved to be able only to buy their way out of trouble, and often unsuccessfully.

So there you have it folks , this king of Industry is too loyal and it's everyone else's fault . never mind who appointed them in the first place , it's all a big mirage , everything in the garden is rosey

Spanner what colour exactly is the sky in your world , in fact dont bother answering as it will only be another rhetorical question :giruy::giruy: