Rangers haven't attracted a single prospective buyer, reveals David Murray

So there you have it folks , this king of Industry is too loyal and it's everyone else's fault . never mind who appointed them in the first place , it's all a big mirage , everything in the garden is rosey

Spanner what colour exactly is the sky in your world , in fact dont bother answering as it will only be another rhetorical question :giruy::giruy:

Obviously reading is not one of your better skills, I blame the schools. :)

The problem is it is you who cannot see, there is no such thing as a free lunch, success often comes at a price and as our chairman said the club is a going concern, with manageable debt, or do you expect everything for nothing.

Murray's biggest fault has been his loyalty to people, who have been proved to be able only to buy their way out of trouble, and often unsuccessfully.

You are without doubt on the windup. :fish:

Nobody expects anything for money. People expect the owner of a football club to spend money prudently though as and when it is required. We go from one extreme to the other. One minute we spend far too much and get near financial ruin, the next we can barely afford to loan players never mind buy them.

Either you're a tim at the windup or you're not very bright.

Newsflash, we have been absolutely gash for years and the owner of the club has to take responsibility. Have you enjoyed years of seeing players like Ostenstad, Emerson, McCulloch etc?

Edited by Totti

Spanner: I find your posts confusing. I just want to clarify whether you are pro or anti SDM, WS and AMc? (individually)

I am a Rangers supporter born one will die one. That is all I need to be pro Rangers. Sometimes the truth of the situation does not sit well with peoples views or agendas that is their problem not mine, Rangers will still be going strong when I and many others are gone.

I am a Rangers supporter born one will die one. That is all I need to be pro Rangers. Sometimes the truth of the situation does not sit well with peoples views or agendas that is their problem not mine, Rangers will still be going strong when I and many others are gone.

They might not be if another owner comes along who's allowed to put us into debts of near �£100m again.

Quite good at not answering the questions people ask you eh?

Spanner: you'll not fin anyone here who is not pro-rangers. My point being I just wanted to understand where you stood on those individuals. I'll state mine as a sort of prid pro quo:

SDM: anti although previously pro.

WS: pro but my patience running very thin

AMc: Pro. Not sure he's manager material yet by I'd give him a go

Spanner: you'll not fin anyone here who is not pro-rangers. My point being I just wanted to understand where you stood on those individuals. I'll state mine as a sort of prid pro quo:

SDM: anti although previously pro.

WS: pro but my patience running very thin

AMc: Pro. Not sure he's manager material yet by I'd give him a go

Spanner has no opinions just takes the piss and doesn't answer anything just posts more questions , he's very very obvious now , best to ignore really

They might not be if another owner comes along who's allowed to put us into debts of near �£100m again.

Quite good at not answering the questions people ask you eh?

If your auntie hud baws again, is that your favourite pastime....might be might not be ? you should put muncher back on your nom de plom. :) Try asking sensible questions if possible.:)