Novo faces police probe

I'm sure there's a line that the fans cross on a regular basis when verbally abusing opposition players on the pitch.

The Celtic fans sing to Novo that they know where he lives.

I believe that is encroaching into his personal life. With the previous Celtic fans have for smashing windows I'd be a tad scared of any incidents at my house with them.

I don't blame the players for reacting infact, I'd encourage them to do it more.

Fans are so fickle it's unreal!

And then they end up being investigated and warned by the police? :fish:

Some supporters need to get a life, giving the wee man all sorts of abuse all day and he does this and they run to plod to get him the jail:mad: i'm not saying he was right to do what he did, but jeezo too many are getting offended for the least wee thing nowadays..

Some supporters need to get a life, giving the wee man all sorts of abuse all day and he does this and they run to plod to get him the jail:mad: i'm not saying he was right to do what he did, but jeezo too many are getting offended for the least wee thing nowadays..

My take on it too - welcome to the boards dagdog !

Exactly,welcome to gersnet :thup:

So am I the only one who has a problem with Lennon and Boruc gesturing to our support? :confused:

Welcome Dagdog.

Nope, I have a problem with it too - but I will readily admit to being a hypocrite on this topic :thup:

Novo isnt really the type of guy who tries to get himself in the spotlight, he just wears his heart on his sleeve (I wish more in our team would !).

Lennon on the other hand seems to willingly court controversy and then plead the wee innocent hard-done-by downtrodden Irishman.

I will use that as my very, very poor defence :D