RST - we can't go on like this

I can only give my opinion and that is what i have read on the press reports above and that the RST have nose dived in popularity : David Murray and the Rangers board didn't want to work with Mark Dingwall. Will a new board think any different? As i have read the biggest hurdle in uniting the fans is Mark Dingwall. If i was him and i wanted the best for Rangers and the best way to unite the fans then i would step down and free the way for people who can take us forward. Personally i don't think he will because i feel he is driven by self-success. I don't know the man i am just looking at the best way to get the fans united behind this cause.

I've refrained from posting on this thread,because I don't know enough about the RST and the people involved.

However I agree with Pete,whoever is holding back the RST,if that is the case, then if they really truly have Rangers at heart then they should walk away from it, step into the back ground and support whoever it is that replaces them. Will it happen ?, no, not judging by the bickering that is going on. I could be wrong but it seems like nobody can agree on the colour of shite far less organise a fans take over.

Tin hat is on :)