Beasley wants a move from Ibrox.

Reckons he's not playing enough and is looking to move in January.

Maybe if he didn't have to spend 3 months on the treatment table every time he broke an eyelash he'd manage more starts.

Shame too because I had high hopes for the boy. :(

One good way of getting a move is playing and playing well

I suspect the lad will be happy enough he's back in the first team suggesting he'll play his part over the next 6 months until his contract expires. This was enable him to sign a pre-contract in January.

Of course, if he can find a suitor quickly Rangers will be equally happy to let him go with probably no fee next months to get his wage off the finances. That would free up funds to contribute to a new contract for Boyd and Danny Wilson.

Reckons he's not playing enough and is looking to move in January.

Maybe if he didn't have to spend 3 months on the treatment table every time he broke an eyelash he'd manage more starts.

Shame too because I had high hopes for the boy. :(

I remember when we signed him, Pete said he wouldnt give us a run of about 5 games due to being injury prone. He was very right.

i still think the guy is decent with skill and pace to beat a man but he is just far too lightweight, especially for the SPL

I hate to say this but Pete was right. ;)

He's flattered to deceive in his 2 or 3 years here.

I won't miss him.

You used the wrong smilie it should have been:notworthy: or maybe:brick::)

He was the exact same with PSV and there is far less physical contact in the Dutch game it was't difficult to predict it.

I always find it a bit insulting when you get a player who has contributed little due to bad form and injury, then says he needs to go elsewhere due to lack of games. Where's a mirror when you need one.

I suspect his mirror is facing South Africa right now.