News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Finished 0-0. Only real chance was for zak Rudden where he ran through on the keeper but waited a bit too long and the shot was blocked. Rangers were slightly stronger in a mostly midfield battle. Fulham had a few efforts skyed over the bar but apart from that McCrorie had a pretty easy game.

Biggest game to come against Red Bull Brazil. I have heard they are all giants and beat Hamburg 4-0 yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Can't be much bigger than the Fulham skipper! :whistle:

Dc53HfaWsAAqVka.jpg

They had a couple of big guys but the two teams were pretty balanced. I think the big guy is a German who joined Fulham 5 years ago. 

I heard we were kicked off the park yesterday by the local team and one of our players is nursing a bad ankle. I am not sure who it was.

Excuse spelling mistakes but I can’t see a thing for the sun and the spelling control changes things to Dutch. I believe I had Tiffen instead of Rudden.:D