Rangers 3 - 0 Dundee Utd: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Hard to pick this,I thought they all played really well,Boyd had another great game,Novo,Beasley,Weir...............!!!!!.However I'll go for Beasley for that wonderful goal

He is certainly playing himself out of Ibrox

Edited by ian1964

He is certainly playing himself out of Ibrox

I'd hold the door open for him come the end of the season. Last nights performance doesn't cover his previous performances for us. If he can keep this going until the end of the season he'll get a cyber pat on the back from me and my best wishes but he hasn't done enough to be offered a new contract.

I'd hold the door open for him come the end of the season. Last nights performance doesn't cover his previous performances for us. If he can keep this going until the end of the season he'll get a cyber pat on the back from me and my best wishes but he hasn't done enough to be offered a new contract.

Agreed.

I was one that didn't want to sign him in the first place,the fact he wants a move and get to the world cup,along with Edu, means we should get the best out of him until he leaves,on the Edu issue he will be looking to get into the USA squad as well so hopefully we will get the best out of him when he makes his return,all good for us though

My ratings...

Alexander: 7 A good stop or 2 and assured enough.

Broadfoot: 8 Highest rating I've ever given him. Might lack pace, but looks leaner, classier, and like a more rounded RB than he was pre-injury. And as one of his biggest detractors, this is high praise indeed.

Weir: 7 Organised the back well enough and even showed skill at times.

Bougherra: 6 Another egotistical display by a player who thinks he's better than he is. Once again did the old 'shepard it out' only to once again mess up and cost us a corner.

Papac: 6 Continues to be exactly the same week after week.

Novo: 9 Tormented the Utd back line, and his setup for Miller's goal had class written all over it.

Beasley: 8 10 in the first half (frankly he was awesome), but 6 in the second as he faded out of the game as an attacker.

Davis: 7 Too quiet but better than he has been.

McCulloch: 8 Orchestrated the middle better than anyone else has this season. Which is a bit of a damning indictment of Thomson, Davis and Mendes as much as it is high praise of him. Seems to have to do his partner's work.

Boyd: 9 Excellent work and harrassed the Utd defence constantly. Goes to show that even without goals, he is capable of being an excellent striker.

Miller: 8 Needed his goals badly, and took both with clinical applomb. Had a very quiet period since that infamous 'miss-gate' V Holland, but hopefully he's back now.

Delighted with a great performance and result.

MOTM for me was Beasley, with not a failure in the team (even big Lee did ok), we were really up for it last night, and when we play with pace and quick passing, and close down the opposition in their own half, nobdy in the SPL can live with us.

The problem is maintaining that high level of pace and commitment every week, but when it all clicks, it is a joy to watch.