The Lafferty Question

I just don't see the 4million pound football player yet. You don't need to be in your favoured position to control a ball.

Kyle doesn't even seem to be able to control his legs never mind the ball.

I resent fans who give Lafferty abuse when they should be taking him playing out of position into consideration. But they don't.

Same guys gave PL abuse when he too was wasted on the wing rather than up front. And I seem to recall even Arveladze didn't get an easy ride when he too was isolated on the left.

So this is just another thread giving Lafferty abuse for the sake of doing so.

It's the way of the modern football supporter. Just wait till our winning run comes to end (fingers crossed it won't be for quite some time) and you'll see lots of abuse aimedat players who've been playing well. How many fans wouldn't have batted an eyelid if Beasley had never played for us again and moved this transfer window are now waxing lyrical about the wee man's ability?