If the following is true and comes to pass, heads must roll for sheer incompetency. My information is that it would not happen until end of season, but Big Eck may have become concerned by powderfuff strikers, he may have advanced his timescale, to our detriment.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/01/03/birmingham-set-for-1-5m-swoop-on-rangers-goal-machine-kris-boyd-86908-21938513/

Daily rebel in pre-old firm wind up shock. What a load of shite.

Agree with you mate , just the rebel stirring up pre match bullshit as usual

i will put my left testicle on Boyd being a Rangers player at the end of this window.

As if i was Boyd there would be nothing more satisfying than putting the SPL goal scoring record out of reach for any striker to catch and then signing off with another Champions medal in the bag and hopefully a cup win too, then i would take up a new challenge in the summer , One thing is for sure he will not be short of offers.

be in in the Premiership or Bundesliga or France.

Even better if he signed a new deal then people would have to pay proper money for him none of this �£1.5M crap appericate its because of his contract but surely the club must fight tooth and nail to keep their most valuble asset.

Although Boyd might be tempted now to join up with Big Eck now that Barry is there too , hope not though.

The 'story' is from the poison pen of Mark 'the Slug' Guidi.

Remember his line to Radio Snyde's objective host, Bitter Martin, "it's not that I hate Rangers, it's just that I dislike them"?

The Slug is not big on objectivity.

Yeah that sounds about right , everyone on the show yesterday backing the tims to the core apart from Hugh Keevins for a change i scence a slight dislike for the tims these days from Mr Keevins, i am not saying he likes us but seems to have a chip about the *******s which is refreshing.

I hate Guidi he cant hide his hate for us you can hear it in his voice everytime Rangers come up as a talking point, to think i used to think he was a Rangers man before how wrong was i , just another one of Lie-wells media puppets.

If it happens then we only have ourselves to blame , any player with less than 2 years to go can quite easily run their contract down , it's hardly a surprise and let's face it he has plenty of critics amongst the support .

Wil the club fold if he leaves , is it the end of the world , no ,I hope he stays and believe he will but if he goes I wish him all the best , at this time the bigger picture is what worries me !!!!!!