Kyle Lafferty opens his heart on debt claims - and Old Firm horror tackle

going on about his Bentley and his comfortable lifestyle does nothing to help him. If he was producing on the pitch then fair enough - but he doesn't ever look like doing anything in a Rangers jersey.

Keep your mouth shut Kyle FFS ! and work on your game - you bloody well need to !!

His Bentley and lavish lifestyle statements were made to show that the unpaid bills he has are not a problem to him. However, instead of keeping to that simple fact i.e. "I certainly have enough money to pay these bills but I am disputing them" he decided to go down the route of "I have xxx car, xxx money, xxx large house" to prove his point.

Had he stuck to the former he wouldnt be seeing the abuse he is.

Now, that said, I will give him a SLIGHT piece of slack in the fact that he is a 22 yr old (at my age he seems like a KID) with riches beyond his dreams already at such an early age and happy for people to know it.

I am not condoning it, not at all. But you can see how he made a mistake in stating all the luxuries he has.

when he comes out with the quote about 'not paying someone for something he doesn't deserve' I nearly choked.

This is the guy who hasn't lifted a finger in his time at Rangers, yet is on around �£15k a week !!! you couldn't make it up. This guy is more trouble than he's worth. we should look to punt him asap IMO.

when he comes out with the quote about 'not paying someone for something he doesn't deserve' I nearly choked.

This is the guy who hasn't lifted a finger in his time at Rangers, yet is on around �£15k a week !!! you couldn't make it up. This guy is more trouble than he's worth. we should look to punt him asap IMO.

Not totally true he lifted his hands to his head when we played Aberdeen.:)

Personally i would rather have a young Charlie Nicholas in the team than Lafferty. I am afraid Lafferty couldn't lace Charlie's boots.

I don't think the big issue here is about Lafferty's ability compared to ridiculous, who by all accounts was a good player who didn't make the most of his talent.

The issue is about Ridiculous being a terrible, incompetent, bias pundit with no professionalism nor insights on a game he should be an expert in. Charlie is one of, if not the worst, pundits on tv and yet somehow gets work on sky. Mind you they employ a lot of people who struggle with the English language like Paul Merson.

It is not just because he's a rabid one (though it does account for many of his issues in bias and a lack of professionalism) but he is a terribly piss poor pundit and has no right to be commenting on anyone else competency for their position.

Also this faux outrage at a poor tackle is ridiculous. If it was perpetrated by one of his beloved he would take the opposite stance. If it was not in a game involving the OF he wouldn't even comment. Yet he has to make ridiculous, ott announcements because it was a bear.

Ridiculous is a massive fud and no one cares what he has to say. So why do the media allow this muppet a platform?

I don't think the big issue here is about Lafferty's ability compared to ridiculous, who by all accounts was a good player who didn't make the most of his talent.

The issue is about Ridiculous being a terrible, incompetent, bias pundit with no professionalism nor insights on a game he should be an expert in. Charlie is one of, if not the worst, pundits on tv and yet somehow gets work on sky. Mind you they employ a lot of people who struggle with the English language like Paul Merson.

It is not just because he's a rabid one (though it does account for many of his issues in bias and a lack of professionalism) but he is a terribly piss poor pundit and has no right to be commenting on anyone else competency for their position.

Also this faux outrage at a poor tackle is ridiculous. If it was perpetrated by one of his beloved he would take the opposite stance. If it was not in a game involving the OF he wouldn't even comment. Yet he has to make ridiculous, ott announcements because it was a bear.

Ridiculous is a massive fud and no one cares what he has to say. So why do the media allow this muppet a platform?

Probably for the same reason we pay lafferty. :(

Despite agreeing with Laffertys comments about Nicholas, and laughing my head off, fact is it's got Lafferty riled and he's reacted again.

To come away with the statement about a Bentley and test driving a Porsche is rediculous. Any season ticket holder reading that should be livid with such a childish, inane, pathetic rant.

Nicholas is probably as rich as he is, but it looks like Lafferty is using money to say to Nicholas "i'm better than you are". How bloody childish is that?

Fact is Nicholas made the comments probably to get a reaction. And it's worked again. Lafferty keeps biting and he's going further and further off the scale with most Gers fans.

Ok, he was right about Nicholas, he could've took England by storm, yet is famed for one goal in Englands third rate competition. Charlie is a big heeded bastard and the comments from Kyle will have brought him right back down to earth. And good for Lafferty for doing that. But at the same time i'm raging with him for running to the papers again and coming away with a load of childish pish!

The guys who say he is quickly becoming a liability are correct. How many times is he going to make a name for himself the wrong way before he actually does something constructive for the club and supporters who pay for him to wear nice clothes, eat in nice restaurants and drive fast cars?

So, childish and immature it beggars belief.