The title Could be over by February!

Has anyone looked at the fixtures for the next month yet for Celtic?

Going by the way they have been losing games, there's a distinct possibility it could be all over by February 28th.

It's something that is said every season. But this time it could be true when you examine the fixture list.

Here's the next few games for Celtic and Rangers

Sat 30th January:

Hamilton v Celtic

Rangers v Falkirk

Outcome: Is it possible for Celtic to slip up at New Douglas Park? Possibly! But I'm going for a 2-1 for Celtic and a 2-0 For Rangers.

League:

p pts

1. Rangers 23 54

2. Celtic 22 44

Tues 2nd Feb

Killie V Celtic

Outcome: Killie are slowly improving under the 2 Jimmys and a re due a bigish result. I'm going for 1-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 23 54

2. Celtic 23 45

Wed 10th February:

Celtic v Hearts

Motherwell v Rangers

Outcome: We have played fairly crap at Fir Park recently and are due to thrash this lot. I think we will do them this time and get a grinded out result, maybe 1-0. I just fancy Hearts to grind out victories anywhere the now. They are so good at playing defensively and hitting on the break right now. Another draw at Parkhead, probably 1-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 24 57

2. Celtic 24 46

13th/14th February:

Aberdeen v Celtic

Rangers v Hibs

Outcome; Tricky one, if Aberdeen are up for this it could extend our lead. But i don't trust them and think they could lie down to help Celtic in the league ;) 2-0 Celtic We have a tricky one at Ibrox but we'll win 2-1.

League p pts

1. Rangers 25 60

2. Celtic 25 49

Sat 20th February

Celtic v D.utd

St. johnstone v Gers

Outcome: Dundee Utd will draw that. We'll scrape another 2-1.

League p pts

1.Rangers 26 63

2. Celtic 26 50

Sunday 28th Feb

Rangers v Celtic

Outcome 2-0 to us league over!!!

League p pts

1. Rangers 27 66

2. Celtic 27 50

16 points will be too much!:spl::spl::spl::spl:

If Carlsberg did a set of Results :spl::spl::spl:

Weren't we 7pts ahead two years ago and them 7pts ahead last year? With our tiny and fragile squad, I wouldn't count any chickens.

It's a nice thought though and a good to feel so confident at this time of year.

If we can get most of our players fit and recapture some of the form of December, I can see us being unstoppable. Treble here we come...

Weren't we 7pts ahead two years ago and them 7pts ahead last year? With our tiny and fragile squad, I wouldn't count any chickens.

It's a nice thought though and a good to feel so confident at this time of year.

If we can get most of our players fit and recapture some of the form of December, I can see us being unstoppable. Treble here we come...

To be honest, i'm not one for looking ahead and i actually normally DO take one game at a time. But for some reason i decided to lok ahead for this months fixtures and liked what i saw.

The fact Celtic are losing at home to Hibs may have influenced me slightly.

I have said on here before not to EVER say it's over too early(i wish i'd not started the thread now) as i was devastated when they clawed us back and won it two seasons ago and vowed never to do it again. But hey, here i am, old habits and all that.

I think we should take it one game at a time but when you reach the halfway stage and your 10 points clear, ANY teams supporters would have that wee temptation to sneak a look at the next few fixtures and try to say it could be over soon.

Lets be honest, we deserve the title thus far, more than them and complacency is dangerous. So, let's knock this thread on the head as i really DO regret starting it now!:whistle:

:spl::spl:;)

Statements like this really are totally way out of the reality we are in.

The League will be over when we are numerically out of the reach of the team in second. Lets not get carried away with the positives of the last 2 months, but rather let us further support our team and not gloat at others. This after all is Mope-ish and is not the Rangers way.

WATP