Fair point Cammy - however..... it can also be said that THEY have tough fixtures in having to play us, no ? See, the time to judge should be after we have played a full round of games, surely ??

Thing is, just as we could LOSE to Hibs and Celtic we could also BEAT them and they could drop points elsewhere too which would leave us, probably, a fair bit ahead of them - in your previous post you said if we lose to Hibs and Celtic we will be AT LEAST 6 further points behind - not so, you are making the bold assumption that they will win their other games.

All teams will drop points this season because there isnt a huge gap betweek the "big 3" and the rest

Thats why I said 'worst case' - worst case would be that we dropped say 5 points over the next 4 league games and Craptic and Hearts gainded maximum in the same period. We would then be at least, worst case, 6 points behind them.

Cammy F

Guest fozzy_bear

haha here lads i just had a mad 20 mins of being annoyed we aint winning everygame, i bitched a bit about it on this, and its turned into like the longest thread ive seen haha

last time i post a new thread

wot more can i say?

no surrender

best supporters in the world

You know what i hate? When i go to Ibrox(which is not often these days,granted), some people have hardly warmed their bums and start the negative bullshit. "Fergie you're a muppet" "Prso Your Shite" That is the feeling i am getting now from some supporters over our new manager. These people seem to be surfacing everywhere. Give the guy a chance ffs. Five games!!! It took Fergie years to turn Manu round. Our game is improving so lets not get our knickers in a twist and get 100% behind our manager and our team.

Rant over