Hutton was poor yesterday I thought. He panics when he's closed down and on about 3 seperate occasions yesterday he kicked the ball straight to a Killie player. I used to like Hutton but he needs to take a long hard look at himself and get the finger out.

Stevie Smith needs to fuckin' learn how to cross a ball too. He was in some promising positions down the left and he overhit the cross on each occasion. How hard can it be to throw a decent ball into the box?

Totally agree there mate. Even when he got a ball into the box it was one of those high looping crosses which are easily dealt with.

Hutton - no comment. (just a wee emotion) :ffs:

Both Smith and Hutton are young still and maybe not ready to hold down a regular spot in the team. Hutton has come in for some unfair criticism especially after yesterday - me included. These two as well as the rest of the team need time to settle. In Hutton's case he hasn't really looked the same player since he came back from his leg break imo

Another thing for the fickle fans is we should actually be happy with the progress so far especially when you consider how bad we were only a few months ago.

Some Rangers fans are enjoying watching us play again

again, well said gribz.

the amount of people i`ve had to make check their insults to the rangers team is astonishing.

5 games is piss all!

Agreed but drawing with the likes of Dundee Utd and Dunfermline isn't acceptable is it?

Hutton needs some time out of the team now to work on his game and improve his confidence. He should know that we dont have great cover at right back, and he WILL get his chance again if we lose Bardsley at Xmas

The new signings need a chance, but i still do think that Svennson is too similar to J-Rod, hopefully we will be bringing someone else in to compete at centre half. Sionko i have to say will be a good enough deputy for Burke, but i certainly dont see him as a starter week in week out. Sebo has looked woeful, but his track record suggests that he should adapt and should do the biz .... fingers crossed! :)