Beasley's Car Fire Bombed-Rumour!!

Maybe they're hidden, maybe they're watching you smoking your joints and bitch slapping the wife about with a can of Stella in your other hand.

That's utterly outrageous mate. And absurd. I never hit Pauline outside, and I only ever hit her with the hand the can is in.

I didn't realize that all the CCTV cameras in Britain belong to local councils, but hadn't thought much about it. I guess someone has to legislate & pay for their installation and that in turn means the local authorities own them, so are more likely to erect them in areas with housing & commercial property owned by the council...

Shopowners and homeowners can install their own CCTV system but they must warn the public usually with a sign on the front/side/back of their premise that CCTV is recording.

Where I work, for example, there's council operated CCTV cameras in the shitty neighbourhoods, on top of the 20 storey blocks of flats, in the town centre and outside known trouble hotspots ie pubs/clubs.

That's utterly outrageous mate. And absurd. I never hit Pauline outside, and I only ever hit her with the hand the can is in.

I hope you drop the can first? It would be a shame to waste a can of lager. :D

At least your honest mate. Does she know you're scared of her?

I dunno mate - if she's ever read my diary she'll've seen I've spotted how much she likes the cat's big eyes and have been dilegently trying to perfect them half an hour each day for the last two years.

This is the best I've came up with:

PussInBoots.gif