Beasley's Car Fire Bombed-Rumour!!

Maybe he likes where he is living :D - and maybe he shouldn't HAVE to worry about his car being fucking firebombed.

Sorry but people having to move where they live just to ensure their own safety from criminals just makes no sense to me - they should be able to live where they like, live law abidingly, without having to concern themselves with what might happen to their personal possessions (expensive or otherwise) just because of some anti-social people.

Obviously I agree Craig, but maybe you're misunderstanding where I was coming from. If I was DMB, who'd had my expensive car vandalized before in Glasgow, I wouldn't feel that it was safe to leave it on the street without there always being a good chance of it being attacked.

However, the other way of looking at it if you're in his shoes and don't want to move somewhere with secure parking is that's what you pay crazy amounts of money to insurance companies for! ;)

they ain't going to listen to me, that's for sure!

Excellent points. But this is a bit pessimistic. Give it time. A few more gersnet articles and you'll have a wider readership than half of them :)

Did DMB not post a few jokes about the tims yesterday on twitter ?? maybe pay back.

there seems to me a bit of a trend for rangers players, but what can be done to prevent random things like this ???

For a start, we can stop mythologising a support containing its fair share of dullards, psychopaths and ne'er do wells into a fun-lovin' band o'rollicking bhoys, and point out that anti-social behaviour is unacceptable whether it comes from a Rangers, Celtic or Inverness fan.

That's a bit of a surprise actually! What's the story with that then? Is that area too up market to require 24 hr CCTV?

Who knows although I believe you could be right. I live nearby, well about a 10 minute walk away, I also drive by his house frequently and never noticed any CCTV cameras belonging to the council.

Who knows although I believe you could be right. I live nearby, well about a 10 minute walk away, I also drive by his house frequently and never noticed any CCTV cameras belonging to the council.

A wee bit suprising given it's also straight across from a primary school. Don't they usually have cameras?

A wee bit suprising given it's also straight across from a primary school. Don't they usually have cameras?

Don't know about Glasgow City Council but in North and South Lanarkshire they don't have cameras pointing at every primary or secondary school. As for schools having their own cameras, again, that's news to me. Never heard of that being the case.

Don't know about Glasgow City Council but in North and South Lanarkshire they don't have cameras pointing at every primary or secondary school. As for schools having their own cameras, again, that's news to me. Never heard of that being the case.

I dunno. I didn't have any proof or anything. I just thought Government-loves-cameras-Government-thinks-all-kids-are-in-danger-there-will-be-cameras-there. Och well.

I didn't realize that all the CCTV cameras in Britain belong to local councils, but hadn't thought much about it. I guess someone has to legislate & pay for their installation and that in turn means the local authorities own them, so are more likely to erect them in areas with housing & commercial property owned by the council...

I dunno. I didn't have any proof or anything. I just thought Government-loves-cameras-Government-thinks-all-kids-are-in-danger-there-will-be-cameras-there. Och well.

Maybe they're hidden, maybe they're watching you smoking your joints and bitch slapping the wife about with a can of Stella in your other hand.