Beasley's Car Fire Bombed-Rumour!!

Could be I guess... What ever the reasons and whoever done it, more has to be done to find them...

What else can be done? No eye witnesses, no CCTV in that area. Door to door will be done but will probably come bac negative........

What else can be done? No eye witnesses, no CCTV in that area. Door to door will be done but will probably come bac negative........

You could stick on your plain clothes, buy some doughnuts and sit in a non-descript Astra outside Mr Beasley's house for a few nights... :mad:

You could stick on your plain clothes, buy some doughnuts and sit in a non-descript Astra outside Mr Beasley's house for a few nights... :mad:

Is Focus' these days mate and I prefer Belgian Buns anyway.....

These incidents happen every so often. Just because the victim this time is a Rangers player doesn't mean he gets special treatment.

Is Focus' these days mate and I prefer Belgian Buns anyway.....

These incidents happen every so often. Just because the victim this time is a Rangers player doesn't mean he gets special treatment.

Obviously I wasn't being serious... ;)

However, the fact this is the 2nd time in just over a year that it has happened to DB and the latest in a line of incidents affecting the safety of Rangers players, suggests something a bit more sinister than an one-off incident. As such, special treatment should be found even if, like you say, it may be almost impossible to find the culprit without an informant.

Is Focus' these days mate

Good to know mate, thanks :D

Just because the victim this time is a Rangers player doesn't mean he gets special treatment.

Of course, of course. *nudge nudge wink wink and a funny handshake*.