You repeatedly jump on posters stating you know for a fact what is going on whenever they ask questions.

You have been unable to back up your claim that I said questions should not be asked, in fact the joint statement is targetting Johnstone whom I suggested earlier. You will also be unable to support your claim that I assert anything as fact, one expects better from a mod, but you never fail to disprove that thought.:)

This hasn't turned out to be a very edifying thread. I keep reading these things in the hope that I'll come across some comment that appears to be genuinely informed and which might help me to understand what the hell is going on. So far it's a fairly fruitless exercise.

What I personally take from all this is that no one actually knows more than would keep the cold wind off a gnat's arse. I've wanted protests years before any supporter ever heard of Donald Muir but these "protests" currently being proposed could just as easily be targeting the people who are keeping us afloat. I'm not suggesting for a moment that Lloyds are our saviours but when you think about it, all that bank did was lend some money unwisely - hardly a standout amongst the banking community these last few years. Now the perception of risk has changed and they are exercising their interest in mitigating that risk by recovering their debt. What's to protest about there? I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was my money.

Little is said any more about how we got in this God awful mess or who was responsible for the years of mis-management. Perhaps it would be possible to take seriously some of these supporters groups and their new-found energies if they had been prepared to open their mouths in similar protest twelve years ago when the financial destruction of Rangers FC was first set in motion.

There is talk of putting pressure on Donald Muir when his actual role in this process seems anything but certain. And it's now the emerging party line that we should protest against Lloyds bank, not because the big bad banker has actually done anything wrong but because they've had the audacity not to include said supporters organisations in their deliberations. The Creator Himself would be hard pressed to account for the irony of it all.

Why all the focus on Donald Muir? He's there to do a job and whatever that job actually is, I expect he'll work hard to get it done. If there is anyone who should be under pressure to communicate more effectively, it's our Chairman who has a responsibility to the both the shareholders and the supporters.

What increasingly comes across is that these proposed protests are an expression of ill-directed frustration on the part of certain organisations, rather than something the ordinary fan might reasonably expect to benefit the club.

This hasn't turned out to be a very edifying thread. I keep reading these things in the hope that I'll come across some comment that appears to be genuinely informed and which might help me to understand what the hell is going on. So far it's a fairly fruitless exercise.

What I personally take from all this is that no one actually knows more than would keep the cold wind off a gnat's arse. I've wanted protests years before any supporter ever heard of Donald Muir but these "protests" currently being proposed could just as easily be targeting the people who are keeping us afloat. I'm not suggesting for a moment that Lloyds are our saviours but when you think about it, all that bank did was lend some money unwisely - hardly a standout amongst the banking community these last few years. Now the perception of risk has changed and they are exercising their interest in mitigating that risk by recovering their debt. What's to protest about there? I'd do it in a heartbeat if it was my money.

Little is said any more about how we got in this God awful mess or who was responsible for the years of mis-management. Perhaps it would be possible to take seriously some of these supporters groups and their new-found energies if they had been prepared to open their mouths in similar protest twelve years ago when the financial destruction of Rangers FC was first set in motion.

There is talk of putting pressure on Donald Muir when his actual role in this process seems anything but certain. And it's now the emerging party line that we should protest against Lloyds bank, not because the big bad banker has actually done anything wrong but because they've had the audacity not to include said supporters organisations in their deliberations. The Creator Himself would be hard pressed to account for the irony of it all.

Why all the focus on Donald Muir? He's there to do a job and whatever that job actually is, I expect he'll work hard to get it done. If there is anyone who should be under pressure to communicate more effectively, it's our Chairman who has a responsibility to the both the shareholders and the supporters.

What increasingly comes across is that these proposed protests are an expression of ill-directed frustration on the part of certain organisations, rather than something the ordinary fan might reasonably expect to benefit the club.

Very well thought out post and very very pertinent , the biggest fear is ignorance that in someway we are either heading towards football armagheddon or that inactual fact there is no need to panic and that in someway Donald Muir is a very very smart operator and will have everything running smoothly in next to no time .

What we do know from bitter bitter experience is that our history under Murray has been chequered by bad business decisions and even worse stewardship by a man who loved the limelight but absolutely hated public derision , so anything that has a sniff of Murray about it always has the hackles going up the back of my neck with worry .

Until Muir actually comes out with a statement of intent we will never get to the heart of the problem , but the thought of our already wafer thin squad being cut to 14 players plus a few promising kids , fills me with dread .

When you get the editor's of national newspaper getting threatened by LLoyd's lawyers regarding future stories about Donald Muir then suspicion is certainly heightened , oh sorry but Muir isn't an employee of the bank they must just feel very protective of him , how nice of them !!!!

And still Murray isn't mentioned, why the Chairman, he is only there to deflect attention. It's like the various companies that are set up for tax purposes etc. Murray has others to take the flak, but he is the owner and in the end will decide.