I know what this site needs. A right good fight :box:. once i leather you I might challenge the 'local' hardman.

Please god no , after reading the "wee" stushie on RM last night I thought my head has been leathered , so god know's how your good self and Amo must be feeling today .

Talk about walking into the lion's den with raw meat , I thought you both fought your corners well , there were a few low blows thrown and it probably ended a draw , but when did it end , I had enough after page 18

It all petered out. I think they've had forum difficulties since which was probably a blessing.

The abuse I got was out of order but was apparently of a similar level to the abuse I gave out. (I gave non and certainly no derogatory remarks such as lickspittle or lapdog to a man I've never met and barely conversed with)

C'est la vie.

I'll just have to take it on the chin and move on from here :D

Edited by OnlyOneAmoruso

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Please god no , after reading the "wee" stushie on RM last night I thought my head has been leathered , so god know's how your good self and Amo must be feeling today .

Talk about walking into the lion's den with raw meat , I thought you both fought your corners well , there were a few low blows thrown and it probably ended a draw , but when did it end , I had enough after page 18

It got interesting, thats for sure :D

sadly, and on all sides, there seems to be a distinct problem with pulling together, even over so serious a matter. Some would rather be seen to be fighting. Being honest, if it wasnt Rangers at stake I would be bored with it all. As it is im 'just' gutted.

Sorry Danny I didn't put it across very well , what I meant was it is very easy to be , well let's say a bit naughty and playful on here , as opposed to in real life , you can get away with being mischevious far easier than if someone is looking at you directly and has the ability to question you face to face .

Ah, right, yeah with you there you totally.

I certainly wasn't accusing anyone of telling untruth's , heaven forbid

Anyone on here who lies will do so in real life. Though of course this is as much real life as anything else.

Yeah, some of the staff.

Just as well the staff here are the best online then - no need to go anywhere else if worried about the administration of such forums... :whistle:

Although there is one moderator over on RM who is very good and fair... :whistle: :fish:

Just as well the staff here are the best online then - no need to go anywhere else if worried about the administration of such forums... :whistle:

Although there is one moderator over on RM who is very good and fair... :whistle: :fish:

Who might that be haha.

Nah, there's quite a few staff over there who have their hearts in the right places and have the best intentions for the place, but unfortunately none of them are administrators.

RM does have a strange and unnecessarily convoluted structure but I think most (if not all) the guys involved are solid people who care strongly about their site and provide a decent experience overall. They're no better or worse than the rest of us... :)