Just reading some more of the claims about former Trust board members on FF by MD.

To say they are ludicrous lies is an understatement. Bizarre nonsense about people going on about property and heroin dealing? Eh? I've seen a few people mention the property thing but it certainly isn't former Trust board members and to suggest so is bizarre.

As for the claims about the character of those meeting with the club; well that is also tripe.

No idea what the poster hopes to gain from this but the credibility of himself and the RST is going down the toilet.

You know Frankie, I've thought a lot about responding to this all day and now I've decided to. You cannot categorically say anything is a lie unless you are personally involved or you have knowledge to refute it. I consider you to be a decent person who, above all, cares about our Club and it's future (a bit like I view myself:spl:). You have to accept though that people who you have sat round a table with and perhaps trusted don't always have the same principles.

Let's take, for example, the property thing. VB have been allowed on RM to post insinuations that MD owns these properties in the city centre and even states that a Trust Board meeting was held there where people were sitting on boxes. Where did this information come from, particularly regarding the Board meeting? It must have come from someone who was there. This is used to imply that MD makes so much money from the Rangers supporters that he can afford to own premises in a prime Glasgow location. Absolute nonsense, the offices were owned by a friend who let him use it for storage.

I would normally go on to RM to refute these allegations but as you well know I am banned. I have never had the courtesy of being told why I was banned but verbally I was told 'Scott didn't like what you were saying about fake strips', despite the fact I hadn't said anything but we better not go down that route, eh? I noticed though that tonight someone has posted on RM that I am a 'proven liar'. It really is pathetic.

I went on to RM to have a follow up to what is on here and to be honest i am most disappointed at how big the split is in the rangers support. I have not been on FF to see their side of the story but who says what is not that important. The fact is our support could not pull together to get Drumchapel Amateurs out of trouble let alone Rangers. God help us if Murray, Muir,or whoever else is responsible pulls the plug on the club. Our Chairman was right we don't need to look at the fans to save the club

Where did this information come from, particularly regarding the Board meeting? It must have come from someone who was there.

There seems to be a lot of internal RST stuff being revealed at the moment, so I guess that any veiled criticisms of that would need to be aimed at current board members as well as past. :)

Unfortunately I am only on for a few mins today as I am attending the funeral of a close friend. A rather sobering juxtaposition for the arguments of the last few days.

Regarding your post well of course it seems some people are posting stuff about MD that I have no way of knowing is true or not. Such accusations help no-one. I have said as much many times.

However I don't know why MD would claim it is a former board member giving out such info. No idea how he would know that. After all existing board members don't have a great record to keeping info private do they?

If you are prepared to excuse the behaviour of such people - I count three on FF making unsubstantiated allegations and insults - then that is your perogative. However I find it disgraceful and would love to know how it helps achieve the worthy aims of the RST.

Do you find such behaviour acceptable?

Just reading some more of the claims about former Trust board members on FF by...

You know Frankie, I've thought a lot about responding to this all day and now I've decided to. You cannot categorically say anything is a lie unless you are personally involved or you have knowledge to refute it. I consider you to be a decent person who, above all, cares about our Club and it's future (a bit like I view myself:spl:). You have to accept though that people who you have sat round a table with and perhaps trusted don't always have the same principles.

Let's take, for example, the property thing. VB have been allowed on RM to post insinuations that MD owns these properties in the city centre and even states that a Trust Board meeting was held there where people were sitting on boxes. Where did this information come from, particularly regarding the Board meeting? It must have come from someone who was there. This is used to imply that MD makes so much money from the Rangers supporters that he can afford to own premises in a prime Glasgow location. Absolute nonsense, the offices were owned by a friend who let him use it for storage.

I would normally go on to RM to refute these allegations but as you well know I am banned. I have never had the courtesy of being told why I was banned but verbally I was told 'Scott didn't like what you were saying about fake strips', despite the fact I hadn't said anything but we better not go down that route, eh? I noticed though that tonight someone has posted on RM that I am a 'proven liar'. It really is pathetic.

I think the fact is that the average bear is just starting to become aware of how deep are the divisions that have existed for a long time amongst some of our 'activists'. Some of these splits go back a very long way and I'm afraid simple pleas to mend fences are going to land on deaf ears. You might not like it but the divisions between some are so wide and irrevocable that one side or the other will need to step aside before any semblance of unity can be achieved - there will be no working together.

For what it's worth, and that may not be much, the impasse seems to begin and end at the owner of FF .... and that is nowhere more evident than in the ineffectual mess call the Rangers Supporters Trust. I'm too far away and too independent to be part of it personally but I see what I see and I've been watching for a long time. Just my opinions of course.