Celtic can win 13 out of 13 SPL games to steal title back, insists Landry N'Guemo

Landry N'guemo last night claimed Celtic are good enough to take 39 steps to the title.

But boss Tony Mowbray admits he might have to rope in a couple of full-backs to ease his central defensive crisis.

Cameroon midfielder Nguemo has targeted 13 wins from 13 SPL games between now and the end of the season as they bid to topple Rangers from the top of the table.

The Light Blues are 10 points ahead and even if their rivals go on a winning run it might not be enough to land them a 43rd championship.

But Nguemo reckons 13 out of 13 would be good enough to take it - and he insists his team are strong enough to make it happen.

He said: "The spirit is very good here and I'm very happy to play in this team. We are 10 points behind the leaders and we have to really fight in order to go to the top of the table.

"We cannot afford any more mistakes, we must win all 13 games. We have a good team, we can win all these matches."

Mowbray concedes he will have to patch up the centre of his defence, with Glenn Loovens and Jos Hooiveld injured and Darren O'Dea suspended for this weekend's visit of Dundee United, leaving teenagers Josh Thompson and Thomas Rogne as the only natural centre-backs.

Right-back Andreas Hinkel is back in contention after recovering from a thigh injury but asked if Thompson and Rogne will team up against United, Mowbray said: "It might not be a centre-half. I might play Mark Wilson there, I might play Lee Naylor there.

"You can play full-backs at centre-half no problem, it's been done many times, as long as they have a defensive mind and understand the danger."

Will they EVER learn to keep their mouths shut ? :)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2010/02/19/celtic-can-win-13-out-of-13-spl-games-to-steal-title-back-insists-landry-n-guemo-86908-22053926/

They could go on a 13 match winning streak, but we will need to lose like a third of our games and we have only lost once this season.

Samaras, Fortune & now N'Guemo. Surely they would learn. The lack of proffessionalism at the club is shocking. Role on number 53 !

You'd think they'd learn.

Another player comes out and opens his gob and spouts nonsense.

The thing is Gazza they aint gonna learn, they will continue to gob off whilst we do our talking on the park and i hope thats another one to stick on the wall in the dressing room along with the rest of the gobbies within celtic park!!!

The thing is Gazza they aint gonna learn, they will continue to gob off whilst we do our talking on the park and i hope thats another one to stick on the wall in the dressing room along with the rest of the gobbies within celtic park!!!

Their manager was at it today. Already has the gap down to 1 point!