Douglas Park - Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It

Park tried to buy the club last season and was unsuccessful.

He seems to be the one driving the consortium (if one exists - is it just him?) and the latest enquiry.

The fans deserve to be told what his plans are for the club if successful so that we can decide whether to back him or not. Just not being David Murray isn't enough.

Park tried to buy the club last season and was unsuccessful.

He seems to be the one driving the consortium (if one exists - is it just him?) and the latest enquiry.

The fans deserve to be told what his plans are for the club if successful so that we can decide whether to back him or not. Just not being David Murray isn't enough.

Disagree unless he has bought the club or asking the supporters to back him, then he is under no obligation to answer to anyone.

Disagree unless he has bought the club or asking the supporters to back him, then he is under no obligation to answer to anyone.

Even after he's bought the club, he's under no legal obligation to answer to anyone, but there is a moral obligation, before and after, in my opinion.

He IS trying to get our support at the moment, just not by telling us what his plans are.

Even after he's bought the club, he's under no legal obligation to answer to anyone, but there is a moral obligation, before and after, in my opinion.

He IS trying to get our support at the moment, just not by telling us what his plans are.

I think he needs to be closer to making a deal before he can say anything. Telling us all what he is going to do before he is in a position to do it would make him look stupid in my eyes.

Pete:

The problem is that he's not getting any closer to the deal.

Getting the fans onside would help in that regard.

Frankie the Fans can't stop fighting amongst ourselves. Who does he get on board?. If Park has not got the clout to buy the club without stirring up trouble in the background then i don't see him being our great saviour. I can tell you what my plans are to save Rangers but i will never be in a position to put them to use. Will he? Stirring up dust with a support that has a bigger split than the Gobi desert is not going to make any impact with David Murray or LLoyds or whoever the owner is.

I don't disagree which is why we need someone to lead from the front and mobile the support.

What I'm doing via the article is asking if Park is indeed that person. :)

If David Murray is still in a position to syphon off any funds that come into the club then there are simply few who will be putting their money in. If Rangers were Murray free then it is crazy for the current board not to consider supporters buying into the club. That is the question that needs to be answered foremost in my eyes.