Champions v The BHEASTS -Build Up Thread

It would also weaken our defence.

Our best centre half must play in that position.

True but Wilson is a capable deputy and you would still have Davie Weir marshalling the troops so I think we could cope. As I said, it would be something unexpected which might catch them off guard. They're going into the game with two inexperienced centre halfs and a defence who have played no more than a couple of games together. Having someone like Boogie tearing towards you would be pretty daunting.

I wanted Bougie to play RB recently but don't think an OF game is the right time. Don't usually want Davis wide either but feel McCulloch and Thomson are both necessary for this one. Such a weird feeling over this game; sometimes i feel really confident and sometimes i feel incredibly un-confident. I don't see a draw at all

This is not a game to chop and change !

We demolished Hibs last week, which the team that started the second half in my opinion will start the game. Maybe Novo in for Lafferty. I think Miller could be the difference on Sunday, Weir will handly Fortune and Boughy will handle St keano.

Yes they have good options going forward, but come on to fuck their defence is awful !! Swing some balls into the box and they won't be confident at all.

Anyway i'm sure we would all take a point out of this game.

This is not a game to chop and change !

We demolished Hibs last week, which the team that started the second half in my opinion will start the game. Maybe Novo in for Lafferty. I think Miller could be the difference on Sunday, Weir will handly Fortune and Boughy will handle St keano.

Yes they have good options going forward, but come on to fuck their defence is awful !! Swing some balls into the box and they won't be confident at all.

Anyway i'm sure we would all take a point out of this game.

Boogie's attitude towards being a Ger has been somewhat questionable at times, however if he really believes he should be playing at a higher level like the EPL then he has an opportunity to show how he handles EPL level strikers. Go out and shut out the messiah (and put one in the other end :rfc:).

Boogie's attitude towards being a Ger has been somewhat questionable at times, however if he really believes he should be playing at a higher level like the EPL then he has an opportunity to show how he handles EPL level strikers. Go out and shut out the messiah (and put one in the other end :rfc:).

But they're not EPL level or they wouldn't be playing for the BHEASTS :whistle:

Great Rangers Goals v Celtic from the nineties - part one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ZZ2tihgmU]YouTube- Great Rangers Goals v Celtic from the nineties - part one[/ame]

part two

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgzEfYRcWfk&feature=related]YouTube- Great Rangers Goals v Celtic from the nineties - part two[/ame]