Champions v The BHEASTS -Build Up Thread

Expect them to target the right side of our defence from the off. Broadfoot or Whittaker at right back for this game? - probably be Broadfoot, though Little was considered there before!

Expect them to target the right side of our defence from the off. Broadfoot or Whittaker at right back for this game? - probably be Broadfoot, though Little was considered there before!

The only way Little would start at right back this time round is if Broadfoot and Whittaker were both injured. With us having a full squad fit, Little might not even make the bench, although he might make the bench due to the U21 rule because he's still only 20. Fleck and Wilson will probably both be on the bench, so that still leaves an U21 slot.

I might get slated for this, but I'd consider playing this line up -

:am:

:kirk::mb::dw::sp:

:sw::sd::kt::lm:

:kb::km:

Walter is more likely to go with this one though -

:am:

:sw::mb::dw::sp:

:sd::lm::kt::nn:

:kb::km:

I think we should really go for it from the off this weekend, especially given how frail their defence has been looking. If we do, then go with your 2nd team Zappa. But maybe WS will play it more cautious and see the priority as not being beaten, in which case your first team might be a better option.

Id go with Zappa's 2nd team although I think WS is more likely to go with his first team. I cant see Whittaker being left out the team and also think WS will deploy him midfield.

Nobody has mentioned Edu. I didnt see his last game, how did he perform?

Also, is Lafferty fit? If so I can see WS started him on left.

IMO WS will play:

*Depending on injury

____________________McGregor*____________________

Broadfoot_______Weir__________Bougherra______Papac

Whittaker_______Davis________McCulloch_______Lafferty

_______________Boyd_________Miller________________

Edited by Gribz

Does anyone want to win this OF game more than any other you can remember? Thats kinda how i feel. After all these scummy pigs coming out in the press and slating us saying we'll bottle it and that all the pressure is on us along with their BS excuses i think this would be the sweetest in a while. And they're all sweet. I expect this to play out similar to the previous game at Ibrox, i think Walter will want to hit them hard and early catching them cold and if we do, sit in and hit them on the counter.

___________ Shagger ____________

Whittaker _________ Bougie____________________Dangerous Dave__________Sasa

Davis _________________Big Lee ________________Thommo ______________Wee Snatcho

Boydy ________________ Miller time

Mon the Gers, lets bury this hunk of shite.