It�s A Conspiracy, It�s a Conspiracy, It�s Conspiracy�..

Another OF triumph for the Rangers over the forces or darkness which results in another week of the media bleating about perceived injustices all against the MOPES. Lets get one thing straight here, we deserved our victory over the MOPES as we outplayed, outfought and outthought them and the all the refereeing decisions certainly didnââ?¬â?¢t favour us. Scott Brown (i.e lego eater) deserved his red card ââ?¬â?? it was for violent conduct and head-butting an opponent in the chest is certainly violent conduct. Only one option for the referee - a straight red card for Brown, as a result of this incident, the media have tried to shift the spotlight, and blame on Kyle Lafferty. His only crime in this incident was to be attacked by Brown.

Next up, they complain that Boogie should have walked for ââ?¬Ë?persistent foulingââ?¬â?¢ of Robbie Keane. Perhaps they have a case, but no mention of the persistent fouling for Nââ?¬â?¢Guemo, including a ââ?¬Ë?nether regionsââ?¬â?¢ high assault on Kris Boyd. He certainly committed as many ââ?¬Ë?foulsââ?¬â?¢ as. Again, no mention that Kamera should have received a 2nd yellow card for diving in the first half, or of the stone-wall penalty that we should have received with Hinkle fouled Edu in the box. It could also be argued that our disallowed goal should have been allowed to stand as Kenny Miller inadvertently handled the ball whilst trying to avoid a Celtic boot taking his head off. However, none of this evidence suits their agenda.

There has also been little said about the disruption of yet another minutes silence by the MOPES and their repugnant ââ?¬Ë?welcomeââ?¬â?¢ to a true hero, Simon Weston. The entire Celtic end chanting ââ?¬Ë? Argentinaââ?¬â?¢ as Simon was presented a Rangers jersey. These ââ?¬Ë?peopleââ?¬â?¢ never fail to outdo themselves when it comes to showing themselves up in front of the watching nation. However, they do this in the knowledge that all or most if it will go unreported and unpunished.

Back to the game itself and once again Walter Smith for all his deficiencies managed to set up a Rangers team to defeat Celtic. We were all over them like a rash for the majority of the game and deserved our victory. It is hard to single players out in occasions like this but Thompson, Davis & Weir were outstanding and the rest of the team were not far behind. We had no real failures with everyone involved contributing to the performance. One of the most pleasing things to come from Sunday was the players and staff reaction to the goal. This just reemphasised the team spirit that we currently have with everyone galvanised behind the club. In these uncertain times, it�s something that we must endeavour to keep to the forefront. No doubt the agenda driven media will not give us the credit we are due for this season, but that makes it even sweeter, we can feel their pain.

We might not be firing on all cylinders at the moment, but we are continuing with the momentum that should see us deliver our first back to back league triumph in a decade and we are also in pole position to land another historic treble. Lets keep focused Bears and lets ensure that this season ends with a glorious treble (almost unthinkable given the financial restraints we are currently operating under).

Best moments from Sunday (in no particular order) :

Kevin Thompson�s rattling tackles in the opening minutes

Kevin Thompson�s rattling of the ball into a certain Mr Kamera�s nether regions

Mo Edu�s 40-yard thunder-bolt of a finish with virtually the last kick of the ball to secure our well deserved victory!

The jubilant scenes that followed that winning goal

Meeting West Brom and Scotland midfield player Graham Dorrans on the way out of Ibrox

Debating whether Robbie Keane & Adian McGeady were actually playing

Watching Frankie doing 'cart-wheels' when Rangers scored (see other thread!) :whistle:

Listening to the drunken gibberish spouting from 'senior' Gersnet members through the entire game :whistle:

Cammy F - Better Late Than Never Loyal RSC

Another OF triumph for the Rangers over the forces or darkness which results in another week of the media bleating about perceived injustices all against the MOPES. Lets get one thing straight here, we deserved our victory over the MOPES as we outplayed, outfought and outthought them and the all the refereeing decisions certainly didnââ?¬â?¢t favour us. Scott Brown (i.e lego eater) deserved his red card ââ?¬â?? it was for violent conduct and head-butting an opponent in the chest is certainly violent conduct. Only one option for the referee - a straight red card for Brown, as a result of this incident, the media have tried to shift the spotlight, and blame on Kyle Lafferty. His only crime in this incident was to be attacked by Brown.

Next up, they complain that Boogie should have walked for ââ?¬Ë?persistent foulingââ?¬â?¢ of Robbie Keane. Perhaps they have a case, but no mention of the persistent fouling for Nââ?¬â?¢Guemo, including a ââ?¬Ë?nether regionsââ?¬â?¢ high assault on Kris Boyd. He certainly committed as many ââ?¬Ë?foulsââ?¬â?¢ as. Again, no mention that Kamera should have received a 2nd yellow card for diving in the first half, or of the stone-wall penalty that we should have received with Hinkle fouled Edu in the box. It could also be argued that our disallowed goal should have been allowed to stand as Kenny Miller inadvertently handled the ball whilst trying to avoid a Celtic boot taking his head off. However, none of this evidence suits their agenda.

There has also been little said about the disruption of yet another minutes silence by the MOPES and their repugnant ââ?¬Ë?welcomeââ?¬â?¢ to a true hero, Simon Weston. The entire Celtic end chanting ââ?¬Ë? Argentinaââ?¬â?¢ as Simon was presented a Rangers jersey. These ââ?¬Ë?peopleââ?¬â?¢ never fail to outdo themselves when it comes to showing themselves up in front of the watching nation. However, they do this in the knowledge that all or most if it will go unreported and unpunished.

Back to the game itself and once again Walter Smith for all his deficiencies managed to set up a Rangers team to defeat Celtic. We were all over them like a rash for the majority of the game and deserved our victory. It is hard to single players out in occasions like this but Thompson, Davis & Weir were outstanding and the rest of the team were not far behind. We had no real failures with everyone involved contributing to the performance. One of the most pleasing things to come from Sunday was the players and staff reaction to the goal. This just reemphasised the team spirit that we currently have with everyone galvanised behind the club. In these uncertain times, it�s something that we must endeavour to keep to the forefront. No doubt the agenda driven media will not give us the credit we are due for this season, but that makes it even sweeter, we can feel their pain.

We might not be firing on all cylinders at the moment, but we are continuing with the momentum that should see us deliver our first back to back league triumph in a decade and we are also in pole position to land another historic treble. Lets keep focused Bears and lets ensure that this season ends with a glorious treble (almost unthinkable given the financial restraints we are currently operating under).

Best moments from Sunday (in no particular order) :

Kevin Thompson�s rattling tackles in the opening minutes

Kevin Thompson�s rattling of the ball into a certain Mr Kamera�s nether regions

Mo Edu�s 40-yard thunder-bolt of a finish with virtually the last kick of the ball to secure our well deserved victory!

The jubilant scenes that followed that winning goal

Meeting West Brom and Scotland midfield player Graham Dorrans on the way out of Ibrox

Debating whether Robbie Keane & Adian McGeady were actually playing

Watching Frankie doing 'cart-wheels' when Rangers scored (see other thread!) :whistle:

Listening to the drunken gibberish spouting from 'senior' Gersnet members through the entire game :whistle:

Cammy F - Better Late Than Never Loyal RSC

Who could you possibly be talking about Cammy ?? :whistle:

I won't mention any names, but I expected better from them :whistle:

And their 'dancing' to the 'jazz'ed up' version of Follow Follow at the end of the game left a lot to be desired :giruy:

Meant to post this earlier in the week but I have just sobered up :spl:

Cammy F

And their 'dancing' to the 'jazz'ed up' version of Follow Follow at the end of the game left a lot to be desired :giruy:

Meant to post this earlier in the week but I have just sobered up :spl:

Cammy F

I knew you weren't talking about me or Johnny as we are not senior gersnet members :whistle:

This week I have read such words associated with ra Sellik mindset : 'seething', 'fuming', 'injustice', 'agitate', .......... etc. All presented with 'legitimate' as a pre-fix.

Today, ra Sellik are 'unhappy' with the state of the Falkirk pitch.

I hope on Monday morning the word 'turmoil' underneath a cracked four leaf clover is dominating both the front and back pages.

I had almost forgetten about the altercation with the 'long arm of the law' relating to the MOPES pelting the ball boy with objects as he patrolled the front of the broomie. Plod's response? No, it wasn't to identify and punish the culprits, but to stop the ball boy from performing his duties. That was after about 10mins of trying to demonstrate and explain to Plod what exactly was going on!

Cammy F

And yet he's still off work with a bad back. :whistle:

This week I have read such words associated with ra Sellik mindset : 'seething', 'fuming', 'injustice', 'agitate', .......... etc. All presented with 'legitimate' as a pre-fix.

Today, ra Sellik are 'unhappy' with the state of the Falkirk pitch.

I hope on Monday morning the word 'turmoil' underneath a cracked four leaf clover is dominating both the front and back pages.

If the press were doing their jobs correctly it'd already be there, instead of allowing themselves to be manipulated into focussing on referees, rather than the shortcomings of that east end midden of a club.

If the press were doing their jobs correctly it'd already be there, instead of allowing themselves to be manipulated into focussing on referees, rather than the shortcomings of that east end midden of a club.

Such depictation on both front and back pages might send the stressful bSteven Purcell over the edge, here's hoping ....

Wouldn't it be a good idea for Steven to do a line ................ er on the plight of his beloved green'n'grey horrors?