3 players released and paid-off by Rangersr

Dunn - calm down.

You've not even seen Papac play yet and well all know Malcolm, Andrews and Fanfan were not good enough.

Let's wait a wee bit longer than the end of August before making judgements on players and management.

:D He certainly has a short memory.

So far a few results may have been disappointing but we have been playing better football this season than anytime in the last 4 years.

Once we start to take our chances and once the new defence develops an undertstanding, the initial panic from folk like Dunn will soon subside.

Lots to look forward to. Just don't expect it to happen overnight.

I heard a caller on the radio still thinking Eck would be doing better than Le Guen. I can only say possibly over the 5 games we have played now but not over a season. Maybe he enjoyed watching Ecks crap every week.

having a season ticket under eck, winning or losing, simply wasn't entertaining. with plg, win or lose it seems, you at least get good football. and thats surely moving in the right direction.

All four of those guys shjold have been paid off weeks ago, if that's what was going to happen. Could have got some replacements in>

Agreed my man, said the very same thing in another thread.

Agreed my man, said the very same thing in another thread.

maybe it was to at least give us some news in the run-up to the deadline! all the other clubs have nice incoming news, we wait till then to dish out the outgoing news.

maybe it was to at least give us some news in the run-up to the deadline! all the other clubs have nice incoming news, we wait till then to dish out the outgoing news.

Could be Barry - but I wouldn't think a wise way of going about business just to give the punters some news.

Maybe I am just being overly harsh though