There's an undercurrent gathering momentum that says a deal is close to being announced and, surprise, surprise David Murray will continue to be part of Rangers. Some of you may already be aware of this but I suspect most will not. I don't have privileged information and I don't know this to be definitely true but I'm prepared to believe it might well be. If so, I guess Wabashcannonball has been on the right tracks after all, if he'll pardon the pun.

The deal was always about the shares MIH hold in the club and the necessity to remove us from the hold of a failing company , too many fans lumped all of Murray's shares together , I for one could not bothered in any way if Murray keeps hold of the shares he holds personally

The deal was always about the shares MIH hold in the club and the necessity to remove us from the hold of a failing company , too many fans lumped all of Murray's shares together , I for one could not bothered in any way if Murray keeps hold of the shares he holds personally

What if he buys a significant chunk of the MIH shareholding and continues to be the dominant shareholder? I'd be bothered, very bothered, although I don't think that is on the cards.

What if he buys a significant chunk of the MIH shareholding and continues to be the dominant shareholder? I'd be bothered, very bothered, although I don't think that is on the cards.

The MIH shares are not going to be sold in parts from what I can gather , and Murray is very very periferal in all this , no matter what one person on here still appears to believe :box:

The MIH shares are not going to be sold in parts from what I can gather , and Murray is very very periferal in all this , no matter what one person on here still appears to believe :box:

The MIH shares will be sold as the seller sees fit, banks notwithstanding.

My info has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone who posts on here and I can assure you there are plenty of people who see Murray as anything but peripheral. I only hope they're wrong because I don't think I'll ever feel fully part of this club again until he is no more than a lingering bad smell.

The MIH shares will be sold as the seller sees fit, banks notwithstanding.

My info has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone who posts on here and I can assure you there are plenty of people who see Murray as anything but peripheral. I only hope they're wrong because I don't think I'll ever feel fully part of this club again until he is no more than a lingering bad smell.

I wasn't questioning you maineflyer , at least you have an open mind and are not blinkered by past loyalties , sorry if you took it the wrong way mate.

Also I have been told the shares will be sold as LLoyds see fit .

I wasn't questioning you maineflyer , at least you have an open mind and are not blinkered by past loyalties , sorry if you took it the wrong way mate.

Also I have been told the shares will be sold as LLoyds see fit .

No problem mate, I didn't take it in that way at all. You're probably right. The truth is there are so many rumours and so many loyalties to rumours that it's difficult to see where it's going. As an example of what I was saying, there was a post on VB yesterday from someone who doesn't spread idle rumours - I know you're a member over there so have a look.

I'm assuming any takeover would be based on the party(ies) becoming majority shareholders, so is it a big deal if Murray retains some shares? There's so much rumour going round that I'm just waiting to see what happens. We don't know any of the details of the bid, so just need to play the waiting game.

Everything's going well on the pitch, that's the main thing, can't ask for any more :)