Gersnet Exclusive: Sir David Murray Interview Confirmed

Why didn't you follow through with your promise of supporter representation?

What is your current relationship with the Chairman, given that the current Board refused to accept some of your proposals onto the Rangers board?

Why did you not remain as a non-executive director of the club when you stepped down as Chairman?

while continuing to give your guests some cheap rose wine. :(

:fish:

.......................... and a couple of bottles of Bretagne Cidre.

Here's another question ; SDM, is Martin's bijou vineyard a serious rival?

I have a cracking photo of SDM at Bain's vineyard when I was invited over last year...

Sean and Keith weren't too keen but the state of the former chairman's shirt shows he was starting to get tired and emotional! :whistle:

2a565t.jpg

I have a cracking photo of SDM at Bain's vineyard when I was invited over last year...

Sean and Keith weren't too keen but the state of the former chairman's shirt shows he was starting to get tired and emotional! :whistle:

2a565t.jpg

Frankie, I take it you are under the table?

There are long established accepted rules to winetasting, after a gargle, you are meant to spit it out(as the priest said to the altar bhoy).

Here's another question : SDM, whilst attending Fettes College, did you share detention with Tony Blair?

Q - "Gersnet have secured the backing of some investors and would like to buy a controlling quantity of your shares in Rangers Football Club. How much would you sell us them for?"